HW Private Messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HW Private Messages

I have been using this Forum since it's inception and the old message boards when they were in use. I should know better but totally brain farted.

Hauntworld allows for Private Messages, allowing you to contact the poster without sending a message to the entire board. The problem is that you have to actually CHECK the messages!!!

So this is an APOLOGY to everyone that has sent me a private message since say.... 2008!!!!
    I never checked, therefore never responded to your question or comment!!! I am NOT a stuck up person, quite the opposite, and I am sure the non-response made that appearance.

So again I am SORRY!!!

Not to say that that I can guarantee to remember to check the PM's but I think I will just add my email on my posts so I can receive the contacts directly!!!

TerrorSue.... email me!! rjprod@cox.net

If YOU haven't checked the PM feature lately....might be a good idea!!
    Thanks...and again SORRY!!

Rich
    rjprod@cox.net
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Well that explains alot!

I sent you that can't miss stock tip, the rest of us all got filthy rich, and Rich didn't!
    Sure I did. hahaahah!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I have the same problem with that feature. I never think to check it or clean it out. I feel bad when I see a message in there that's really old I never responded to.

Eric
      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Comeon now guys Jim is alot older than the both of you combined. And he knows how to answer pm's! LOL!
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Lol, I get about 15 PMs a day, and still a few fall through the cracks and go unanswered. Also it only holds 50 messages, so you have to be vigilant about cleaning out the inbox.
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Working...
          X