New Secret of the Haunted Mansion???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Secret of the Haunted Mansion???

Was going through DVD's to watch while working in the shop and I noticed that the last Kevin McCurdy's Secrets of the Haunted Mansion was Volume 7 from 2007...???

Four years without a new McCurdy video????? WOW! Almost as bad as waiting for a new HA issue!!!!

So Kevin.... any chance of a new DVD???? Not that we've even mastered everything from Vol. 1-7... but I know you still have more "Secrets" of that talented sleeve of yours!!!

If you are just wondering if another DVD would be wanted or needed... I place a strong vote for YES!!!

Anyone else looking for Secrets of the Haunted Mansion Volume 8??? A lot of good responses just might get the creative ball rolling!!! (and if you see Kevin at TW tell him you miss the DVD's!!)

Rich
    rjprod@cox.net
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Rich,

I think it's a great idea his videos were great.
    But you might as well contact him direct you'd probably stand a better chance being struck by lightning then to see him on these forums.

DA

Comment

I intend on contacting him directly, just seeing if there as much interest as I think there should be. If there are alot of responses, it becomes ammunition to convince Kevin to do part 8!!!

Any Secrets of the Haunted Mansion fans?? Speak out!!!

Rich
      rjprod@cox.net
      R&J Productions
      Las Vegas, NV
      www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

I loves those vids! Kevin's obsession for detail has always been an inspiration to me. I'm going have to dig the old ones out and watch them again.
        sigpic
        Louis Brown
        Owner, operator, and dish washer
        at
        DarkWood Manor

Comment

I would be interested Rich. But you should have mentioned this like last summer so Kevin could of had this out by T.W this year. Dont think he will make it for this one!
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

I'm a HUGE fan and YES, I would absolutely love to see another SOTHM video produced! I have all 7 and I've been waiting for volume 8 for quite some time! Great idea Rich!

Kel
            sigpic
            Kelly Allen
            Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
            www.RaycliffManor.com
            www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
            www.HauntBook.com

Comment

do it

do it do it do it ! they are great videos and everyone would love to see more.

Comment

Yeah Damon having one available this TW would be great but I'll take them when we can get them!!!

Lurker has the right idea, dig out old tapes and DVD's and give them a new look over.

I try and make a habit of rewatching DVD's as you will always see things from a new perspective bepending on your current status. Meaning that you may have watched a tape 3 imes and on the forth you may be looking for that particular idea that wasn't needed on viewing 1-3!!

I don't know how many times I'll see something and not remember seeing before, again probably because I didn't need it before!

DVD, books and magazines are you BEST investment only if you take them off the shelf. Just owning them means nothing, continuing to watch or read them is the real secret.

Rich
                rjprod@cox.net
                R&J Productions
                Las Vegas, NV
                www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

So very true Rich! There is no way to remember every bit of information on a video. And you always come along something that you might had a different view on at the time. But you see it in another light and it clicks!
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Another vid is a great idea. I know that anytime I am looking for new ideas on doing something I like watch vids and see what insperation I can get from them.
                    And I always do in some way or another. So I vote yes too.
                    sigpic
                    a.k.a. The Butcher
                    a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

Working...
                    X