Four Tents One Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four Tents One Price

Three 30x30x10 and one 15x15x10 steel frame tents. Each have white outside/black inside tops and sides. Side panels range from 5' to 30' for easy positioning of openings. Arrange tents separately for alternating indoor/outdoor experience or connect with passages or a spinning tunnel. Also includes two aluminum jacks, stakes, and plenty of ratchet tie-downs. In great shape and in storage - just set them up, wash them off, and enjoy.

Purchased from George Maser for over $12k IN 2004, all four tents plus tops, sides, jacks and accessories yours for $8500.

Buyer arranges shipping or pick up in Arizona.

UPDATED: SOLD
    Last edited by Alien Haunter; 07-25-2011, 01:37 PM.

4 tents

These tent tops and side walls are made from a 16 oz vinyl that is white on the outside to stay cool and black on the inside to be dark. This fabric was developed when I was doing state fair haunted houses where I had to be open at 11 in the morning in 100 degree heat. The scrim (nylon mesh that the vinyl adheres to) is heaver than normal tent vinyl to be stronger. The frames are made from 2 in galvanized steel and are the heavier .065 pipe. $8,500 is a good deal. The legs and side walls are 10 feet high but could easily be cutdown to 8 feet, George Maser 864-761-7223
    Last edited by George Maser; 02-15-2011, 10:17 PM.
    George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

Price

How much just for one?

Comment

Originally posted by Trail of Terror View Post
        How much just for one?
        Sorry Trail, as the post says Four Tents, One Price. I can't break it up.

Comment

We're selling these tents with or without the complete haunted attraction which is still available:

http://hauntworld.com/haunted_house_...Haunt-For-Sale

Comment

These tents are now available on ebay. Grab them before a non-haunter does!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nice-Four-Steel-...-/280650639004

Comment

These tents have been sold.

Comment

Working...
              X