No announcement yet.

New logo. What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the first one. I think it does need more work. Make the wording a little bit bigger and add .com to the end so people will know you
    have a website. And the color needs to be done different so people can read it better.

The second one looks good for cerent types of advertisement. But again add the .com to it.
    sigpic
    a.k.a. The Butcher
    a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

I actually like the first and second one and think they would look good on apparel. But, the logo also looks like something a low budget haunt would use. I personally would wear a shirt with the logo on it, but I don't think it's cool enough for teens. They are going to want something more eye catching and contemporary instead of a classic design typical of many haunts. When I mean eye catching I don't mean a design that's real busy and has tons of color. You need something out of the ordinary and this shirt just isn't. You would be better off using the logo that's on your website since it's unusual. The expression on the skull is a little too cutesy and should look more sinister. But, if your haunt is meant for the entire family with few things that will offend, then I guess it's good enough. If you are going to go for one logo, then pick number 2. It has a classic haunted house feel to it and will be easy for a company to create apparel since you're not using many colors. But overall the logo looks low budget and when people see it, they are going to think the same of your haunt.
      Spooky Wishes
      Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

I actually like the first and second one and think they would look good on apparel. But, the logo also looks like something a low budget haunt would use. I personally would wear a shirt with the logo on it, but I don't think it's cool enough for teens. They are going to want something more eye catching and contemporary instead of a classic design typical of many haunts. When I mean eye catching I don't mean a design that's real busy and has tons of color. You need something out of the ordinary and this shirt just isn't. You would be better off using the logo that's on your website since it's unusual. The expression on the skull is a little too cutesy and should look more sinister. But, if your haunt is meant for the entire family with few things that will offend, then I guess it's good enough. If you are going to go for one logo, then pick number 2. It has a classic haunted house feel to it and will be easy for a company to create apparel since you're not using many colors. But overall the logo looks low budget and when people see it, they are going to think the same of your haunt.
        Are you shitting me? I hope that website City Blood-Ohio haunt reviews isnt your site, or designed by you. Because if so, I'd be ashamed. Color theming is everything, which neither one of those sites has.

As far as the logo, Brad asked for feedback, i.e. I like it, meh, not my cup of tea. Not hey, good news, in MY opinion, its shit, blah blah blah. CONSTRUCTIVE is the key word in CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.

Don't everyone be douches.

Comment

Those who needed to see it have seen it =)
          Last edited by NightmareAftershockLLC; 02-17-2011, 12:14 PM. Reason: Those who needed to see it have seen it =)

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
            I think the Fear should be changed to red in all of them....and then scrap the skull and put Boob Lady's face in the middle of it

Wait, isnt there an inside story to boob lady? SOMEONE get me a picture of her now =) I will do it immediately

Comment

I do think the skull's expression needs to be tweaked; it looks a bit happy.
              Katie Lane
              Partner/VP
              Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
              sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

This may not help but.. do what you like! I am drawn to strips, faded browns and the color red. I have no idea why. I like the way they look and the feel it gives off.

Each of your pics have good things going for them and good uses. The black and white #2 would be good for shirts and hates. Again my preference. I wear black and white shirts a lot (sitting here wearing a blk and white striped shirt). Color #1 for posters, billboards and flyers. Really grabs the eye. (again my opinion)

If you are going for a life like but whimsical skull then I think you got it. If your going for a more evil skull try removing the mandible (aka jaw bone) to give it more of an edgy look and not so much of a grin. (Example pics below be nice I did this in 2 secs in paint) same skull two different feels.

If you listened to everyone you would never have your own creation. Everyone’s haunt would look, sound, smell the same. Be your own and stand behind your product. Some advice on here is good but in the end it needs to do the job and represent your haunt to its fullest.

I know this is not great advice but its how I live my life and I’m still here.. I think….

Peter T
                FS
                skull1.jpg skull2.JPG
                Fables Studios
                Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
                https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

I have to admit that i like the no-jaw skull. and i also like the idea of having it "flying in" or with a bat skull. Those are all great ideas! BUT I have to say i like Tater's idea best, I vote boob lady's face! full color and for Brad's personal use.

Personal like? I love the black background and white skull. it's my favorite. I have to agree with Devo tho, color on the shirts!
                  sigpic
                  Catie Mahfouz
                  Blood Ink Writing Service
                  www.hauntwriter.com

Comment

If you listened to everyone you would never have your own creation. Everyone’s haunt would look, sound, smell the same. Be your own and stand behind your product. Some advice on here is good but in the end it needs to do the job and represent your haunt to its fullest.
                    Well said.

Comment

asking others opinions is always a bad idea, ford vs chevy, dem vs repub, if you like something go with it, its your choice, everyone elses opinions are just that! but since you asked i could see the idea you were going for working out but the execution failed IMO, looks like it was rushed or something, too flat no depth to it.
                      Last edited by zachary; 02-22-2011, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Number 1 definately. It has more depth and a more 3-dimensional look than the rest.
                        Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
                        "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
                        sigpic
                        flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

Working...
                        X