Talon Falls On Fire! This SUCKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talon Falls On Fire! This SUCKS

I feel so bad for the owner. I hope everyone is ok and they find a way to get back on their feet. Saying prayers for them.

http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/news/local/Beloved-haunted-attraction-Talon-Falls-ablaze-116368504.html
    ----------------------------------------------
    A.J. Porfirio

HOLY CRAP!!! My heart just dropped... I hope this fire didn't cause any major damage to the haunts! I wonder what caused it? I hope they're able to still open for the TW event... I extend a helping hand to the owners and crew of Talon Falls, I'm 4 1/2 hours away but if you guys need me I'm there!

-Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

hope everything will be ok down there

this is terrible, but it seems to happen more often every year. sorry to hear of this horrible incident.

Comment

From the news story I think it said two of the haunts were ok. They have 3 I think. Looks pretty bad though.
        ----------------------------------------------
        A.J. Porfirio

Comment

My heart goes out to the owners
          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Having gone through something like this almost 10 years ago, my heart really goes out to them...it was one of the saddest days of my life seeing all the work and irreplaceable props costumes, etc...up in flames, I know first hand how it has to feel. Here's hoping it was insured and that they can rebuild, and/or if it was arson like in our case they catch who it was. If anyone hear's anything keep us all updated. Was just about to buy tickets for the event they were doing...curious if they will still be opening if 2 of the attractions were saved.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
            -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Yes this really really blows. I think they are great people, friends of ours, and I know he's devestated. I would assume their tour is cancelled. I hope he had insurance and will get everything rebuilt prior to the Halloween season. Patti wanted me to call him but I was like would I want anyone calling me if this just happened.... ahhh no I wouldn't.

I'm sure we'll get all the details but lets give them some space.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

It is a always a dark day in the world of haunting when we hear of a haunt attraction burning.

The fire did destroy several of the attractions at the park.
                According to the Graves County Emergency Management Director, the only attractions which survived were the Dead End Haunted House and the Blood Creek Hayride.

http://www.kfvs12.com/Global/story.asp?S=14047280

At least they did not lose everything. This is some good news on a dark day in the world haunting.
                sigpic
                a.k.a. The Butcher
                a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

I sure hate to hear this. Your in my thoughts! Shane and it's if you need anything call me. Shane
                  sigpic

Comment

Todd his wife Shell and his crew are great people and they were really excited to have us come see what they created. I am so sad for them! As to how the tour will go we will need to wait and see what happens next. Thank all of you guys for the support you are showing him.

Thanks
                    Ben Armstrong
                    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
                    www.Fearworld.com
                    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Sending out good thoughts and prayers for their haunt family... I just know they have to be devastated right now.
                      Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
                      Haunt 2013, LLC
                      and
                      The House of Boo
                      Dallas, TX
                      www.haunt2013.com
                      www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

WOW! This is horrible. Thoughts are with them
                        "My day is not complete unless I have terrified a complete stranger!"

Erick James Gyrion
                        Owner - Oblivion Haunted House
                        Menasha, Wisconsin

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

Comment

I too would like to offer a hand and help out if they need or willing to accept any help. This is horrible news, and I hope they have insurance too!

Thoughts and prayers go out to the family, and let's hope that they will still open up for TW.
                          Brad Bowen
                          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

This sucks on so many levels. To all the people that have worked so hard on these shows you are in my thoughts. Your efforts were not in vain.... countless people will carry the memory of the fear/joy that you gifted them with through your hard work. I certainly hope that in time you will look back on this dark day as a chance to create anew something that brings you pride and joy.
                            "What I need is more power and less *@^! from you people....... HEY....... who took my tiara of pain!!!"

Comment

This is so Horrible, My Prayers are with them.

Comment

Working...
                              X