Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatal end gallery

Hey guys,
    This past Valentines weekend Fatal end haunted attraction opened its doors to the public and a great thing happened. Because it was off season Actors from 8 different local haunts came and acted in the show and outside for the que. It was an amazing thing to be a part of and I hope it happens again. Each season I work at as many shows as possible but being able to bring 10 plus actors with me was pretty astounding. We have a great haunt community here in the Dallas TX area.
    My wife caught some great shots and I thought Id share a link to the pics so you guys can check them out.
    All pics by Shannon Hopps
    http://s648.photobucket.com/albums/u...tos/?start=all

Since Im working on an airbrush make up DVD I really like this shot its a 7 min make up job
    and this is before the make up is "finished" by the next person who does blood and such
    Last edited by Allen H; 02-17-2011, 08:08 PM.
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Very cool!!! And a great idea as well! I'm glad it was a success!!!
    Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

Great pictures Allen! You do most of the makeup? I like it. The windup zombie girl is just creepy! And if i were you I would try to check Carl locked up! He definately looks like he has some major issues! LOL!
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

I did alot of the make up, but i cant say most or all, pretty much a make up team from each house. I could tell where an actor worked by the way their make up looked, it was awesome. The wind up is one of mine Dolly Molly you can friend her and Carl Cleaver on facebook. she rocks.
        GLad yall are enjoying the pictures!
        Allen H
        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

We got to tour Fatal End on Saturday night... it was a lot of fun. Both the Dolly Molly and Carl characters are a lot of fun, both are great at making you laugh one minute and scream the next.
          Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
          Haunt 2013, LLC
          and
          The House of Boo
          Dallas, TX
          www.haunt2013.com
          www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

WOW I bet that was fun for the off season!!
            BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
            www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Id love to be able to do something like that, but w e are usually under 2-3 foot of snow by Valentines day... Maybe I could offer horse drawn hearse sleigh riides...LOL
              Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

bodybagging:

Just think how impressive and memrable a sliegh ride in the white snow would be as you pass all that bright red blood spilled on the snow! then next..." there are the heads!"
                Pop-ups coming up from their snow-hiding places!
                The Shining! "Walk backwards little boy! Do it perfectly, do it NOW!" (Or else!)
                I did that one winter in my outdoor maze so they wouldn't expect me in the position where I actually was to scare them.
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Ive always wanted it to snow on Halloween here so I could do something like that. Blood spilled on the fresh fallin snow. A stobe light and black light have cool effects when snow is falling. The Shining idea is great Jim! "Heres Jimmy!" LOL!
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Jack Nicholson

Was one of numerous haunt/horror actors who random people would compare me to in looks(only)
                    I don't know about that though, I'm sort of a camillion I change my looks often.(Sheer Willpower) Mikey Jackson would be so jealous if he had known me!
                    Rutgar Hauer, Anthony Hopkins were the other popular movie bad guys that some people thought I resembled, and "we" are All getting older together....

(Do I Really have a face like a potato?)
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                    X