Great news...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great news...

Other than saving a lot of money on car insurance today, the weather in St. Louis is awsome! Its like 65 degrees and breezy. A week ago it was snow, ice, and freezing temps. Lets hope it stays this way!!!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

67 degrees here in philly today. i wish the pennhurst asylum was open !!!! more lousy weather coming saturday and thru next week. hope it stays nice out your way, larry.

Comment

Its a warm and not-too-sunny -2 degrees in Deadhorse Alaska today!! Thats better than the -65 degree wind chill factor we had last week. But in a few days the weather is supposed to get really bad, and we might get snowed in at the hotel for a few days.

Here's to hoping that happens, and it's easy money for me for a few days!! Only 1 week left, and then I come home!
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Why are you in Deadhorse Alaska? I thought you were from Alabama?
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Its a warm 65 in jersey today!

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
            Its a warm and not-too-sunny -2 degrees in Deadhorse Alaska today!! Thats better than the -65 degree wind chill factor we had last week. But in a few days the weather is supposed to get really bad, and we might get snowed in at the hotel for a few days.

Here's to hoping that happens, and it's easy money for me for a few days!! Only 1 week left, and then I come home!
            I google mapped where in Alaska that was, and you are WAY further north than I thought. I bet it's neat at night, though. Besides the whole ridiculously cold thing. ;]

----

It's been in the 50s/60s here the last few days though. Going from wayyy too cold to springy temperatures makes the 60s seem way hotter than they should. hahah

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
              Other than saving a lot of money on car insurance today...
              Funny.

Like Chuck said, the weather is insanely enjoyable today in Philly. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm gonna fire up the GRILL.

Fingers crossed that it stays mild for Transworld!
              sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

It got up to a balmy 60 degrees here in NH today with lots of melting ice and snow.
                Tim Dunne
                www.FrightKingdom.com
                Proud Member of the HHA
                www.HHAssociation.com

Comment

Weather here.

Nice, sunny, 45 degrees. Sun. cold getting colder then more SNOW!
                  BOO!--Hoo!
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
                    Why are you in Deadhorse Alaska? I thought you were from Alabama?
                    Damon
                    Im actually from Texas, but live in Louisiana now to do the haunt.

And I work in Alaska, and travel back and forth. Im up here for 3 weeks at a time, and then get 3 weeks off. So Im up here for half the year.

Its a good job, but trying to own/operate a haunt gets stressful sometimes.
                    Brad Bowen
                    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Its been bouncing back and forward between 40 and 60 here in MO. But has beed staying in the mid to lower 50's mostly. It feels pretty good out side.
                      Has been a bit windy lately too. Almost thought I was in Chicago the other day. LOL
                      sigpic
                      a.k.a. The Butcher
                      a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

Working...
                      X