Pale Night Productions 2011 Sneak Peek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pale Night Productions 2011 Sneak Peek

Okay, so we've been holding out but the show is right around the corner and we've decided to tease everyone with some looks at our new pieces. The clip shows some, not all, of our new video pieces we have produced for this year. They are only the video pieces, so to see the full context and to see all the new pieces you will have to swing by booths 914 & 915. Hope to see everyone there and I hope that all of you find our new products as exciting and fun as we do!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv3pYSa4DDM
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

These look great Kip. The haunt industry is lucky to have innovative showmen like yourself upping the bar each year. I can't wait to see them in context at the show.
    Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
    Haunt 2013, LLC
    and
    The House of Boo
    Dallas, TX
    www.haunt2013.com
    www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

Excellent! Can't wait to see these in action!
      Zach Wiechmann
      www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Great job!! Love your stuff Kip !!!

Comment

Kip,

As always you have come out on top, Look forward in seeing you guys at Transworld.
          Rusty
          Arx Mortis - Tech Department

-- Some people claim to see dead people, I see everything.

Comment

Very nice Kip! Looking forward to seeing it in person. Did you get my email I sent you?

Mike "Pogo" Hach
            -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Wow!

I think i was slack-jawed after the first clip all the way to end!
              That is some outrageous stuff my Kip!
              Great work!
              sigpic
              PEACE, ADAM
              www.poisonprops.com

Comment

I liked all the cgi work. The images look very crisp and images look very real. I remember talking to you that you direct these and use real actors for the movements ect. Very nice on that. One thing though alot of them look like there straight out of alot of popular horror movies. Why didnt you go for more something original? Dont get me wrong, many a horror fan and haunt owner love the iconic horror images and characters and when it really boils down to it. In the long run this would be for the haunted house and horror fans and patrons going through the haunted houses. Again just something I noticed but not criticizing. Just making an observation.
                Great work!
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

Larry Kirchner
                  President
                  www.HalloweenProductions.com
                  www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                  www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                  www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

DUDE!! Those are AWESOME!! the head-squishy one!!???? Maaaaaaaan
                    I'm still waiting to see a full length movie from you guys...
                    missjayne
                    Netherworld Haunted Attractions
                    http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Very nice Kip!! Can't wait to see it all in person at the show. And I'm eager to see if you have another special treat like the shotgun blast from last year!
                      Brad Bowen
                      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. Again, I think when all of these videos are viewed within the animatronic displays they're intended for they will really shine. As I mentioned we have at least one and maybe two others (time permitting) that will be at the show which aren't seen in the sneak peek.

To hint at Brad's comment and also give some further "tease" type info each video does, of course, have some animation with it. I think that a couple of the effects used this year will definitely startle some people. We have created some effects for our video pieces this year that I think take the technology to a new level. Some of them are "bigger" than effects we've used in the past. Some of them are more creative and unexpected. Some of them are...uh...wetter. I'm looking forward to debuting them here in just a couple weeks. We're in booths 914 & 915. We hope to see everyone there...
                        Kip Polley
                        www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
                        We Engineer Fear

Comment

Very impressive Kip, good job on these.

Allan

Comment

Awesome!!! Just unbeleivably awesome!!
                            sigpic
                            Haunted Radio's Websites:
                            Home - Youtube - Facebook - Twitter