Silicone Masks/Custom Characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silicone Masks/Custom Characters

I wanted to take a second and share some of the work that our artists have been working on for the haunts. I’ll post an example of some of the custom characters, full head silicone masks, that we created this past season. Pardon the photos, most of them are shop photos taken with iPhone, we will get some with better lighting and setup in the near future. We will make a very limited number (only a few) of these available for this coming season if you are interested please contact us PM. The first one I have a photo of is a Beastman, will post pictures of additional designs shortly.

Beastmanlow.jpgBeastman2low.jpg

Zombie

Here's another, Zombie.

Zombie2low.jpgzombie2lowb.jpg

Comment

I like the zombie!
      ~Bill Mlinac
      The Deadland Haunted House
      www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
      www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Looks great. If you decide to advertise inside HauntWorld Magazines and online Hauntworld.com, send me an email. I would LOVE to earn your advertising business!

Patti
        blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net
        Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
        www.HauntWorld.com
        www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
        www.FindHauntedHouses.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
        It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Clown

Clown, awaiting choice of makeup
          clownlow.jpg

Comment

Great work!

Comment

Frank

Modern Frankenstein Interpretation
              Franklow2.jpg

Comment

Great stuff! I like he clown mask!

Comment

Dang looking good. I like the clown and the zombie best I think.
                  sigpic
                  a.k.a. The Butcher
                  a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the compliments, here are some answers to a couple questions received.

We will most likely only produce between 3-5 of each design for this season, just too busy with other projects (2 clowns and 2 zombies are already taken).

If you would like a different paint scheme we can accommodate for now, before long we won't be able to as we will produce what we have set as a limit and you would have to take what we have.

We won't be exhibiting at Transworld this year, we really don't want to get in to mass production, rather produce a few of each to share with the haunt community, and focus on our custom work.

Will have more pictures shortly.

Comment

I like the looks of them. What would be the price range on these?
                      Damon
                      Damon Carson

Comment

So Has..

..anyone ever worn that clown mask into a court of law pretending to need payment from an injury lawsuit or something like that?
                        wouldn't that be quite the test of realism! Forget robbing a bank that would be nothing to remaining in court as experts look at the injured face, ex cetra! This clown just might be able to accomplish fooling a panel of experts under bright lighting.
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Jim, I think

Comment

Would also like a price and a web-site

Comment

Another

This one was designed to be a jack of all trades, depending on paint scheme he can be your average joe, gangster, clown, inbred, etc. he was designed to be pretty universal
                              guy.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X