Getting around St. Louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting around St. Louis

Going to St. Louis this March will be my first time there and I wanted to know from ppl who've been before what is the best way to get around the city esp to Lemp and the Darkness. I'll be landing at the airport w/o wheels and I assume there is a shuttle to the convention but after that I'm on foot. thanks for any and all help

You can grab a taxi from the airport to the hotel it costs about 25 dollars and most of the bars and resturants are within 2 or 3 blocks from the american center this is where everybody hangs out after the show closes each night....now we have been going for the last few years and we catch a cab to the darkness or this year lemp brewery...you can usually share one with someone else so you can split the costs...its not a bad city at all to walk a few blocks here and there....rip

Comment

Everything is fairly close to the convention center. It really couldnt be much better. Darkness is just south of Busch Stadium and Lemp is a little further South West.
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

thanks for the help, I found a motel 4 miles from Lemp. I wasn't sure if STL was a walking city or not so it looks like everything is a go! can't wait to act in a haunt the caliber of The Darkness!

Comment

What street is your hotel on? It is about a 10 minute drive (not walk) from Lemp to the Convention Center, just fyi if you are trying to gauge distances.
          You can also take the metro from the airport to the Convention Center for a few bucks.
          sigpic

Comment

The motel is on 1100 North 3rd st. I'm glad there is a metro, I was hoping that a subway or city transportation would be available, I want to see the arch and find some ribs to bring back to new england.

Comment

The Arch is easy to get to. Just look up.
              Best BBQ is Pappy's Smokehouse (3106 Olive Street, Saint Louis).
              sigpic

Comment

Pappys is definitely off the hook we go at least twice while we are there you will not forget it....get there at 11am it will be packed and they do sell out and when that happens they close their doors...rip

Comment

Working...
                X