Transworld Invites and shout out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld Invites and shout out

Greetings FrightProps Customers and Fellow Haunters!

As we do every year; FrightProps will write you a letter that servers as all the credentials you need to get you into the Transworld Haunt Show! Simply e-mail us at SALES at FRIGHTPROPS dot COM with your complete mailing address and number that will be attending. After receiving the letter you will still need to go http://www.haashow.com/registration to register.

I am posting this here because I normally send out an e-mail to everyone but we are so behind this year getting a TON of new products ready for the show! This might just well be the best Haunt Show EVER what with the stellar vendor lineup, exciting events, internal haunt (being setup by Tattoo and crew), and so much more going on this year!!! And you don't want to miss the last year in the STL and your chance to tour the amazing Darkness haunt!

I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the show… Stop by booth 922, grab our new 44 page catalog, and say hi!

Doug.

p.s. Oh, and I’m also giving a seminar… so don’t miss a chance to see me make a complete fool of myself
    www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
    [Google+] [YouTube]
    [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Doug,

You said it's the last year in the STL. Transworld is moving to the next city next year?

DA

Comment

Fyi

TransWorld 2012 is March 9-12 it's confirmed and in St. Louis. Shane and it's just passing the info along! Shane
      sigpic

Comment

If TransWorld does move sometime in the future PLEASE MAKE IS SOMEWHERE WARM!!

Sue
        http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Thanks for the info Shane.

Sue I agree on a warm location, Orlando sounds great to me!

DA

Comment

How about warm, and centrally-located to everyone, like in Dallas.
            Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
            Haunt 2013, LLC
            and
            The House of Boo
            Dallas, TX
            www.haunt2013.com
            www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

Dallas would be cool, tons of great haunts down there too. I think after next year many people would be interested in going to a new city anyway and see new haunts.

DA

Comment

As long as it's not Chicago!! And it definately needs to be a warm area too.

Not because I'm from Texas, but Dallas would be an ideal location. Tons of stuff to do in your down time, some of the biggest and best haunts out there, and a great temp at that time of year!

My vote is Dallas.
                Brad Bowen
                Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

I've said it once, I'll say it again.... ATLANTA or ORLANDO!! -Tyler
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Hi Doug,

I'll be sure to come see you in booth 922...You always have amazing new offerings. Looking forward to it!!!

Patti
                    Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
                    www.HauntWorld.com
                    www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
                    www.FindHauntedHouses.com
                    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
                    It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Atlanta's not that warm in March some years. Orlando is perfect!

DA

Comment

New Orleans.... Its warm, fun and a lot of good haunts we'd like to see.

Wayne

Comment

Well, Doug, at least I tried. I tried to put your thread back on track, but hijacked again. O well.

Lol,
                          Patti
                          Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
                          www.HauntWorld.com
                          www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
                          www.FindHauntedHouses.com
                          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
                          It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Oh, and of course we'll be stopping by your booth and purchasing lots of stuff from you. Most likely one of the guys will be at the seminar too.

Comment

Thanks for the offer but I already have my badge. But I will keep you in mind if someone needs credentials.
                              sigpic
                              a.k.a. The Butcher
                              a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

Working...
                              X