10% off BooCrew Productions new online store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10% off BooCrew Productions new online store

Wow just spoke to Ken at BooCrew and hes offering a 10% discount of everything during his early season sale on his new online store. Check it out..... http://www.boocrewproduction.com/catalog/
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Ahhh I see its a pre Transworld sale, seeing how they will not be attending Transworld this year, they are passing down the savings to their customers... good call,
    We have a couple of boo crew animatronics and a bunch of their LED lighting.
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Boo Crew Production always seem to have really good products at decent prices. It is ashame that they will not be making it TW this year. But it is nice of them to do a pre show discount for everyone since they won't be there.
      sigpic
      a.k.a. The Butcher
      a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

Agreed, int past few years, weve gotten trouble free animatronics, led lighting, and even vinyl signs from boocrew, all at great prices, and all are still perfect today, with the exception of the signs being so bad ass that they were all stolen cept 1

Comment

Working...
        X