quarantine on 17th at TW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quarantine on 17th at TW

Does anyone know what this event is about? Is it just a showcase of props or is it a haunt or what?
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

I believe this is tied to Digital Sound and Lighting. They have a new shotgun prop. And I believe they have an interactive haunt set up to shoot zombies. If I am wrong I apologize in advance
    Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

Comment

Where did you read about it?
      Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Digital Sound & Lighting invites you to experience a truly interactive industry SHOWCASE of never before witnessed haunt technology! Locate just a few blocks from the America's Center and in one of the oldest warehouses in St. Louis.Tickets can be purchased at their booth (Booth # 1109) or by calling (314) 725 - 6415. RIP (Really Important Person) Tickets include refreshments, shuttle service, rapid admission and a hands-on .50cal Demo. This was pulled from the Transworld website
        Mike Bizub

Comment

Interactive Haunt

The interactive haunt you were talking about I believe is Fear Fest. They opened an attraction that allowed you to shoot zombies with paintballs. Thats the only one i've heard of. Unless another attraction threw one together specifically for transworld.
          Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
          "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
          sigpic
          flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

Just to clarify.What Digital Sound and Lighting is doing has nothing to do with Fearfest. Fearfest will not be open for TW this year. We took a break this year but yes we have the Zombie Safari paintball hayride which was a huge success for us this year.
            If you have questions about this attraction or any of our others you can PM me for details.
            Greg
            Fearfest
            www.fearfesthauntedhouse.com
            Greg Allen
            scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
            www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Mike this sounds very interesting! How much will it be to go through. Looking forward to seeing it.
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Sorry Damon, I dont have any more details. I recieved a call from the vendor last week and didnt have time to chat. But after seeing their boomstick and crackers last year I'm curious to see what they have come up with
                Mike Bizub

Comment

i call them i to get a tic butt the $ on my card what do i do

Comment

I just got this in an e-mailIt's almost time for Transworld! We are especially excited this year here at Digital Sound and Lighting because we have a new interactive way for you to view the most innovative and exciting products available in the industry! Join us after the show to navigate through our Quarantine maze and actively kill zombies with our new fully metal shotguns! This is the first interactive Haunt of it's kind! Be the FIRST to visit the next level of terror, where are YOU are part of the action! Buy NOW and with R.I.P. tickets get free drinks and snacks, a ride from Transworld to the Haunt, as well as the opportunity to shoot the only available realistic 50 cal machine gun on the market! Order Now, Time is running out!
                    Mike Bizub

Comment

Info on Quarantine on 17th

Thank you everyone for your interest, and thank you Mike for your help with information!! We here at digital sound and lighting are the ones hosting this interactive haunt. Regular tickets are $35 and RIP are $45. The RIP includes shuttle from convention, front of the line passes, snacks and drinks, a 50 cal demo and commerative skeleton key. The haunt begins with a few new and different concepts we have created and then after all the rooms etc. you will come into an open area and be able to use our new fully metal electronice shotguns to 'hunt' the zombies. We are really excited about doing this, we think it will be a fun experience for everyone involved. "mudsticky"-- we have already spoke and gotten your tickets taken care of correct? To purchase tickets or for any other questions anyone may have please call us at (314) 725-6415.
                      Also, we are doing a cross promotion with Dan Sperry, the magician who is performing in St. Louis the friday nght of Transworld. When you present proof of ticket purchase to his show we will upgrade you to RIP for free and when our ticket is presented at the merchandise table of his show, you will receive a free DVD. I think the combination of these two events will get your stay in St. Louis started off right!

Comment

Working...
                      X