Hauntworld Magazine Issue 27 is COMING SOON!!!! Read On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld Magazine Issue 27 is COMING SOON!!!! Read On

Okay folks Hauntworld Magazine issue 27 is coming along so fast I can't even believe it... It might be the BEST ONE EVER! It's about the same amount of pages as the last one but the articles are the best we've ever done I think... the featured haunts are Headless Horseman and Nightmare on 13th. We have several awesome articles all geared to help your business. You can subscribe today at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

Another big news item is our new dvd, How to Detail Your Haunted House Part 2; it's DONE and is currently at the duplication house. Those will also ship soon... order today at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com

Anyway here are some screen shots from the magazine. Hauntworld magazine issue 28 is wide open... if you have article idea's hit us up with idea's. If you want your haunt featured NOW is the time to speak up... we have a new feature we are adding to Hauntworld.com its called 'America's Best Haunted Houses' and every single featured haunt will be listed on one page. Its a new feature on the new Hauntworld due before March 10th. Once it goes live I will let you guys know so you can check it out... its coming very soon!!!! If you want your haunt featured in issue 28 email Patti TODAY (blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net)... we already have some spots filled: Dead Acres is one that i know of for sure. headless_horseman_5.jpgnightmare_13_3.jpg12_industry_3.jpg

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Will Allen have a spot in the mag or was that just a one time thing? I hope he share some of his greatness in each and every issue.
    MCL
    BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
    www.horrorfields.com

Comment

His greatess? You sound like a subject describing your king or your Lord lol! Allen's an experienced haunter and always willing to share his knowledge but I would think he'd be more embarrassed being put on a pedestal like that.

DA

Comment

Dark,
        Good Call. I just try to help, I dont think I have more knowledge than any other 20year haunt vet, I suppose I just hate typing out answers less. I only share the crap I try that works, plenty that I do crashes and burns. Thanks for the props but truly I have no need to be on a pedastal...Ive got stilts!
        Allen H
        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

It's about respect, not idol worship

I think I can speak for many by saying we appreciate your insight for advice, thanks.

Comment

Okay here is the new cover art for Hauntworld Magazine 27. Its awesome! Lastly I wanted to mention we will be having a new featured section on Hauntworld.com called 'America's Best Haunted Houses' they are featured haunts from the magazine like what you see on the front page of Hauntworld.com However NOW they will have their own page on the site... so when you are featured in the magazine you are featured on the site as well in our new section. IF YOU WANT your haunted house featured you simply pick up the phone and call patti 314 629 3940. We already have tons lined up for the next magazine: don't quote me on all of these but Dead Acres, Terror Behind the Walls, a haunted house in Detroit, and a few others I can't remember... Patti is handling it. Call her!

Lastly, if you haven't renewed you banners CALL HER TODAY! Larry

2011_HW_Americasbestpage_final--small sample.jpg

hw27_mag_cover7.1SMALL VER.jpg
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

That new cover looks great! Wow really love the artwork. Still Brainstorm?! Is that gonna be your logo for the new Sleepy Hollow Hayride at Creepy World? If so I want a shirt like that! It would be cool to make shirts for the most popular attractions there. Like Ravens Manor, Silo-X now Sleepy Hollow!
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

I thought USS Nightmare was going to be in issue 27. What happened with that?
                Spooky Wishes
                Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

That new cover looks great! Wow really love the artwork. Still Brainstorm?!
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

I love the artwork on the cover. Issue #27 sounds like it is gona be awsome. Can't wait to get my hands on one.
                    sigpic
                    a.k.a. The Butcher
                    a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

It looks great!!!!
                      BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
                      www.horrorfields.com

Comment

I dont' know if USS Nightmare is doing the next issue or not... that is up to them they are talking with Patti.

I know we may or may not feature up to 4 attractions in the next magazine.

UPDATE: Hauntworld Magazine 27 is DONE! It's at the printer. The two new DVD's we made are OFF to the duplications house.

You can place an order for those as well... we will be shipping them next week I think.

Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

All the work is complete on the ERRORS hauntworld state pages gave off which hurt our search engine placement ... this is fixed and now Google will index Hauntworld even better than before. Now all SEO work we are doing to the site will do even better now that we've made these updates to the system.

As I've stated our goal is DOUBLE our traffic from 2010. We are going to make it happen... look for a NEW and LIVE Hauntworld.com ready to take on the web and double our traffic on March 9, 2011.

Hauntworld Magazine issue 27 is at the printer being printed RIGHT NOW!

We may print issue 28 sooner than later.

Larry
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

Okay we've made other upgrades to our site and system ... and a few more are coming soon!!!

We will also now offer a CITY FINDER... you can find by state or city within any state page. This is coming very very soon... in other words when you are on say Missouri you can click on St. Louis, Kansas City, Springfield ... whatever. That should be ready to go within a few days.

Also want you guys to know we are upgrading our system so that we KNOW like Santa if you've updated your profiles or not... if you haven't updated your profiles within 18 months of any check we make YOUR PROFILE WILL BE DELETED unless its a paid profile.

You MUST UPDATE YOUR PROFILES... we will be checking.

Another new feature is in our backend we can duplicate your profile in as many states as we want without you having to create a new profile. So in other words if you pay to a featured listing in Missouri and Illinios we can in the backend put your profile in those states so you only have to update one profile. That is something we'll get going here soon.

Also check out this page and let us know what you think... I'm really proud of this page. Its been updated again.

http://hauntworld.com/americas_best_..._halloween.cfm
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President

Comment

We Couldn't Do What We Do Without Hauntworld's Mapping System

I can never stress enough how much of a Godsend Hauntworld's listings and mapping system are for what we do.

2011 will be our 13th season of travelling the country visiting haunts. We average 7 to 10 states a year and 50 haunts a year. We could NEVER accomplish everything we accomplish without Hauntworld.com. It is our number one planning and research tool. It allows us to map out hour by hour and day by day what we can accomplish and the best route to accomplish it.

Everything comes in to play when planning one of our trips: We utilize the time zones, we utilize haunt closing times, we utilize which haunts are near the best lodging to end the night and start the next leg of the trip the following day, we utilize the "Contact This Haunt" system to ask questions and set up meet & greets.

It takes a year to put a mega trip together and we use Hauntworld Magazine and Hauntworld.com every step of the way. The amount of info Hauntworld.com provides and the time it saves has allowed us to add a lot more "Meet & Greets" and spend a lot more time at haunts by cutting down on the amount of time spent travelling between them and trying to find them!

I could go on and on, but for the amount of time we spend every year on getting the logistics right to maximize our travel I will never be able to say enough about how great of a resource Hauntworld.com is. Thank you so much for such a wonderful and helpful resource and we are excited to hear it is just getting better. We look forward to the additions.

Jim Patton - The Haunted Enthusiasts - www.hauntedenthusiasts.com

Comment

Working...
                              X