Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New HauntWorld.com is under the knife ... Read On!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New HauntWorld.com is under the knife ... Read On!

Couple things here... I'm spending about $25,000.00 between these forums, SEO work, and upgrades to the features of our website. First we are implanting CLOUD from MSN throughout our websites so they WILL not crash in October months. This was done partially last year, but part of the new Hauntworld.com it will be fully incorporated. The important reason here is now that I KNOW the site WILL NOT crash NOW I can go after MORE TRAFFIC for our clients who buy featured banners on Hauntworld.com.

Two years ago I went after TONS of traffic and it worked but it crashed my site every weekend... now that won't happen so we will be going after a goal of DOUBLING our traffic this October.

If there was EVER a year to promote your haunted house through our system THIS IS THE YEAR!

Search Engine Optimization is another big investment... this was started a few weeks ago. This project is well underway as we hired a major SEO firm to build Hauntworld.com up the search engines for keywords we want to help our advertisers. One of the things we did discover was there was some major flaws with our programming that tells google we have errors on our pages, that is being fixed. All SEO work is underway and will be complete by the end of March.

New Features: SEVERAL ARE IN THE WORKS!!!! You will see EVERYTHING at Transworld 2011. Everything will go LIVE on March 10th.

Just be prepared to UPDATE YOUR PROFILES VERY SOON... I will be the first to update my profile and will post here so you can see all the new features!!! We aren't just changing the profiles we are also changing the state pages themselves as well. Now you can see the latest video, photos and most viewed haunts JUST FOR YOUR STATE ON your states page.

There will also be a blog for each state where we will post news from haunts JUST IN YOUR STATE, and POLLS about haunts JUST IN YOUR STATE!

There will be many new features and they are all SUPER COOL ONES... and the site will run faster, better, easier, and we will DOUBLE our traffic in 2011.

You'll see...

The last couple updates to the site overall won't happen until after the show as we replace our blog system... but everything is coming soon!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Great, Thank you! Our "Door Chick" reported last season that several of our patrons heard of us through Hauntworld. The forum is much faster now as well. It's appreciated
    Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

That's great! I can't wait to see the new features. I need to make all new banners for the state pages as well.

I'm glad it's running much faster now, thanks for fixing it.

Eric
      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Anytime we create NEW items for Hauntworld.com I will post them here so you can check them out and tell me what you think.

I know one thing we are doing is a MOBILE version of Hauntworld. That won't be done until the summer though.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
        X