Personal Ad's Just For TransWorld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by graystone View Post
    I am glad to see you here! I really enjoyed the sexting we did last night. If Larry ever found out he would be so pissed! Anyway I have you down for Thursday Night at 1:00AM! Shane and it's bring back up! Shane
    LMAO!!!

I call dibbs on Friday night.
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Oh my god.

I'm laughing SO hard at the varying levels of seriousness here.

Also; I'm rooming with HauntChick up there ^ and she's not joking about not sleeping. It doesn't mean no spending the night, it means we aren't going to sleep. hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by devolino View Post
        I'm laughing SO hard at the varying levels of seriousness here.

Also; I'm rooming with HauntChick up there ^ and she's not joking about not sleeping. It doesn't mean no spending the night, it means we aren't going to sleep. hahahah
        haha, true true. There will be round the clock partying.
        sigpic
        Catie Mahfouz
        Blood Ink Writing Service
        www.hauntwriter.com

Comment

wanted swf

23 y.o. seeks older female. "I'm talking to granny" for goood time. This does not include knitting or bingo. Turn on's walkers, canes and blue hair. " Again talking to you granny.
          Last edited by scaryguy666; 02-26-2011, 01:58 PM.
          Danny

Comment

Chris.

I want you to know the first thing that stood out as strange to me was "must have back."

What do you even mean by that? hahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by devolino View Post
              I want you to know the first thing that stood out as strange to me was "must have back."

What do you even mean by that? hahahahah
              remember sir-mix alot he kept saying " baby got back" lol

Brad man Idk but I'm sure most classy broads would find a way hahah

Comment

Originally posted by All American View Post
                remember sir-mix alot he kept saying " baby got back" lol

Brad man Idk but I'm sure most classy broads would find a way hahah
                oh! that makes sense. hahahahah

i immediately pictured some sideshow act of a lady walking up to you xD

Comment

OK

SWM still looking maybe this will help you get a clear picture of who I would like to spend some special time with after hours at TransWorld and did I mention mine is big? Yeah I have a 45 entertainer coach! Get your mind out of the gutter and focus on what I am l looking for S&M! Shane and it's sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me! Shane

sigpic

Comment

Were staying at the Drury Inn and im sure will be partying all night also so if anyone wants to join at anytime were always up for a party
                    Kyle Guillette
                    Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Comment

Kyle

Tell us more about the party? Will everyone be nude? Shane and it's post an ad! Shane
                      sigpic

Comment

young again

Ahhhhh....There's nothing like the reference of aged beef and aged wine to make a gal feel young again.

So Brad, the first message wasnt an official offer...right?, but then the 2nd message really seemed like an official offer to me.?.?.?

LOL,
                        Patti
                        Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
                        www.HauntWorld.com
                        www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
                        www.FindHauntedHouses.com
                        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
                        It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Patti!

If you want to get away from Larry yell at me!!!! My ad is still up! Brad is to young. Shane and it's sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me! Shane
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                            If you want to get away from Larry yell at me!!!! My ad is still up! Brad is to young. Shane and it's sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me! Shane
                            Shane, you're old and weak.

Im strong and firm like an ox!!
                            Brad Bowen
                            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Originally posted by Patti Ludwinski View Post
                              Ahhhhh....There's nothing like the reference of aged beef and aged wine to make a gal feel young again.

So Brad, the first message wasnt an official offer...right?, but then the 2nd message really seemed like an official offer to me.?.?.?

LOL,
                              Patti
                              Did I say aged wine?? I meant fine wine. You're like the Dom Perignon of wines! The Louis XVIII of Cognac's!
                              Patti, I cant compare you to aged beef, or wine. You're better than that. You deserve better than that. I may sound like a immature kid on here sometimes, but I am a gentleman. I can be the nice gentle guy, or the wild boy some women crave.

As far as the offer, I was trying to be modest at first, but when Shane steps in, I fight for what I want!

Also, I am a masseuse. If you ever feel tensed up, or just need to relax, I can help. I can do as much or as little of your body you desire.

You let me know, and I'll be there all weekend long.
                              Brad Bowen
                              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Shane

Shane idk about anybody being nude at this party this time sorry to disappoint but definitely drinking and having fun doing anything. Shane if you want to go streaking around outside the hotel or whatever thats up to you im sure some people would join
                                Kyle Guillette
                                Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Comment

Working...
                                X