Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unit 70 butcher covered in blood and is holding a chainsaw for sale many other props

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit 70 butcher covered in blood and is holding a chainsaw for sale many other props

HELLO I'M SELLING ONE UNIT 70 BUTCHER COVERED IN BLOOD HOLDING A CHAINSAW. THE STATIC PROP IS IN LIKE NEW COND I RECEIVED IT AUG 2010. IT'S A CUSTOM PIECE MADE BY UNIT 70. THE FIRST $500 TAKES IT. I WILL BE GOING TO TRANSWORLD AND WILL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO BRING IT WITH ME TO GIVE TO THE NEW BUYER. Please go to my website www.pureterror.com and you will see a picture of the butcher with the chainsaw. If you would like to see more pictures go to www.hvclick.com and press the photos button and go to haunt shoot pictures to sets of pictures one set has 202 pics and the other has about 32 pics. If any other props catch your eye let me know and I can let you know if I was planning to sell the prop. Again if you like something and we make a deal I will bring the props to transworld to complete the deal.

Thank You,
    Bob

props for sale

What do you have for sale around $100 - $200 each? any bodies, or cheap animations, cool costumes ? I am doing a part outdoor part indoor haunt this year so anything you have you could make me a deal on would be nice. going to transworld so could pick up anything there. thanks, ben

Comment

Working...
    X