Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hungry undead silicone mask

FOR SALE:

BRAND NEW silicone "Hungry Undead" mask from Leeds Brothers. Regularly $429, this mask unfortunately suffered some technical problems when it was cast and I am offering it up at $250 O.B.O. There arent really that many flaws, only a bubbled patch on the neck, and the seams are slightly larger than we like. so this is a definite discount on a great mask. Please note that this mask will best fit a larger head. Also, the bone section on the nose appears much brighter in the pictures than in person, i assure you it looks like aged bone.

Last edited by icarian; 03-03-2011, 03:56 PM. Reason: price reduced
    -Mat

alrighty, ive reduced the price on this mask and i need to get it sold FAST. I have a lot going on in the shop right now, and having this sitting around is just frustrating.
    -Mat

Comment

email me

If you cna email me that would be good my email is joshie@deathranch.com I would like to now a little more about the mask and how much if any it was use thanks. Looking forward to the eamil

Thanks
      Joshie
      Bring the Dead back to life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Is the mask still for sale?

Comment

I received an offer for my asking price on this specific pull, so as of now it is sold, but may be available again if payment falls through.

This WAS a custom design job, however the customer decided to wait until now to inform me they cannot afford their order. Thats what i get for not taking a security deposit. Should anyone be interested in a 1st quality pull of this design, send me a message.

I may not be at Transworld this year, but i can still offer a deal for the rest of the month. Asking $325 shipped (to a US address) for first quality pulls, now through March 31st. Thats $100 off w/ free shipping! I'd be happy to work out further details through private messages with anyone interested.
          -Mat

Comment

Working...
          X