Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creature Corps...Looking good!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share as I know they are so busy they probably don't have time to post on here, but just got back from visiting our friends at Robert Kurtzman's Creature Corps and seen all the super cool new stuff they are working on for the show this year....and as always everything is top notch...They really stepped it up even more this year with some great stuff. Everything from new original art pieces by Brian Demski of Demski Creations, Sean Rodgers, and some really neat new stuff from all the other great artists this year, including some very unique movie quality props/costumes! Make sure you stop by their booth and check them out this year!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Killer Sea/Swamp Costume

I just stopped by their website and the newest video is up and it shows some of the new Transworld stuff. They are making a killer swamp creature costume. Check it out..

Dan Augusto
    Owner Tombstone Productions

Comment

Yeah, got to see the finished product in person today...it is beautiful. They were still jamming out even more new stuff. Looking forward to seeing the rest of it as well!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
      -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Just started watching their web series. Pretty awesome stuff. Always fun to watch what goes into the creation of the products in this industry.
        Ryan

Comment

Sea Creature Suit

Is there any idea what the cost/show special price is on the sea creature costume??

Thanks,

Dan Augusto

Comment

This is one of my top3 companies that Im most eager to see their new stuff. I'll probly be visitng their booth first thing Thursday morning.
            Brad Bowen
            Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Originally posted by Dman View Post
              Is there any idea what the cost/show special price is on the sea creature costume??

Thanks,

Dan Augusto

Sorry I do not know their pricing schedule yet...they honestly haven't even finished everything that will be at the show...adding as much as they possibly can right up to the wire. You guys are gonna be blown away by some of the nifty new items!

This show in general is gonna be really great...seeing some catalogs come through our shop and such (I cant let out any info due to client confidentiality), but many vendors are totally bringing some great new things to the table this year! It also seems a theme from many vendors I have talked to that many aside from Creature Corps are developing new things up into this week even! Really excited to see everything people have to offer this year!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
              -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

We LOVE Robert and his crew at Creature Corps... we always get stuff from them everywhere and I'm sure this year will be no different! Thanks for the heads up Mike! -Tyler

PS: Mike, did you happen to see the Nightscream catalog? I worked with Justin on it, PM me what you thought.
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

We bought their stuff last year ALL AWESOME! We bought a TON of stuff from these guys and I mean a TON and it all was worth every penny!!!

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President
                  www.HalloweenProductions.com
                  www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                  www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                  www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Their stuff is always good! Got tons of it just decorating my studio.

Comment

I spoke with them a week back and got a few hints then. From what I have seen, and was told, I planned to pick up a few costumes from them at the show.

Just curious on how well their full body suits handle a season of haunting. Are they good for nightly use for 2 - 4 years? I want them to last 2, but it would be great to hear someone tell me they bought on years ago and it is still in good shape. =)
                      http://www.innerfears.com/
                      http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                        We bought their stuff last year ALL AWESOME! We bought a TON of stuff from these guys and I mean a TON and it all was worth every penny!!!

Larry
                        Did you buy it the first day of the show or the second? The second day they raised prices. Mask alone they raised the price $20 and $30 each. Also a lot of vendors did not get their stuff near when promised.

Comment

Working...
                        X