HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: LED Lighting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Mesquite, TX
    Im glad you like the info. I highly recommend starting a new thread for tips on corpsing please do. I will repost this info on the new thread also. Im sure a ton of people have unique tips on corpsing.

Skeletons $30 each and look pretty good

I buy it from these guys by the drum but they just started selling it in five gallons

Gore Galore and Screamline studios also sell five gallon buckets of latex and its great to support vendors you have a relationship with.

I Like rolled cotton for texture. but it is getting hard to find online is best.

Drybrushing is the way to go for painting.

I also really love a ton of the ideas in this DVD -its a great buy and well worth it!

Allen H

2. Default LED lighting 
    Aberdeen, MD
    I have been working on your suggestion, and so far, so good. I just also wanted to note that home depot now carries a tomato stake that is about 1" o.d. and can probably fit at least 3 LEDs inside. just FYI. Thanks for the tip on this!
    Patrick Barberry

3. Default  
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathRattle View Post
    First can I tell you how much I love this forum! Thrilltainment love the shrink tubing idea. Per Allen's document (thanks again!) Looped floral wire is great for making a hanger for the light too!
    glad i can help.

The world's SMALLEST and BRIGHTEST LED spotlights! Built for haunters.

Thread Information