Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello my name is...( who's who on haunt world)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello my name is...( who's who on haunt world)

Just wondering because this is my first TW I dnt no who most of you are and ESP for our booth bc we are doing a forum member discount. Is there something we can come up with to no who is who On this forum? Jw what your ideas are?
    Tim McCall

You could post a code word here.

Right here on Hauntworld, then they mention that they have seen it on Hauntworld and "Tellem what they have won, Johnny!"
    "OK, Bert! You have won a 1957 Encyclopedia Britannica, all 27 volumes and a brand new 1957 Studebaker commander!"
    Wouldn't this work? Or would you need to make it more exclusive?
    The general public doesn't "play" here, much anymore, does it?
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

thank you!

Thank you for offering a special discount to us!!! Will you be online in your booth? If so, you can type their username into the ADVANCE SEARCH (in upper right corner of the forums) to verify them. If they've ever made a post on the forums, it will pull it up. Although for this, you would probably need to specify the discount is for "active members of the HAUNTWORLD FORUMS".

Thanks!
      Patti
      Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
      www.HauntWorld.com
      www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
      www.FindHauntedHouses.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
      It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Good idea Patti and I agree with her probably should be for the active memebers only.
        sigpic
        a.k.a. The Butcher
        a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

Great ideas for at the show.

Side Note:

I keep it easy...I am Jonathan, same as screen name and I will be at my Rotting Flesh Radio Booth #734.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
          http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
          "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
          http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

My name is...

I guess I should have read this thread before we chatted last night. More vendors should be active like you are Tim it is one of the deciding factors that we are choosing to do business with you, oh and that your stuff kicks ass. I will see you at the show.

Shawn
            http://bradentonhauntedtrail

Comment

Shane

My name is Shane and I don't know anyone! Shane and it's see you there! Shane
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X