Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would the Haunted Attraction Industry like to see next???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would the Haunted Attraction Industry like to see next???

Hello,
    I have an interesting proposition. I would like to get an idea of what you guys wanna hear!
    Write me down a few suggestions and let's see what we come up with. This could get interesting!

Robert Frankenberg
    Symphonic Sacrifices

Collapsing rooms?

I would like to see a room that as you continue through it, the room collapses around you so it looks like theres no turning back, then when the group leaves the room, an actor pushes a button to reset the room. I could see this useful in a introductory room in an attraction, to kind of set the stage for the rest of the attraction. -Tristin
    Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
    "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
    sigpic
    flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

Sounds good however....

Well,
      That sounds like an awesome room! However, My company is a music production company so i meant what kind of music CD would you like to hear next?

Comment

Gas prices going down.

As of march 5th 2011 in new york city, gas today for regular was $4.29 at one station there...... Here we go !!!!!! No one will travel to far away haunts this october at these prices. Everyone will be cutting back and keeping it local. Goddamm libya !!!!!(and others)

Comment

How about a 'Gothic romance' album with lots of dark slow songs, utilizing mainly piano and strings? Could work very well with a Victorian theme, masquerade scene, haunted theatre, etc.

I do like the collapsing room idea, btw I'd like for gas prices to go down, too, while we're on that subject (even if it is off the original subject, lol).
          sigpic
          http://www.cafepress.com/Darksydesigns
          Wide variety of products, including clothing (from child to adult-sized), jewelry, wall clings, dog items, and much more. Many perfectly-suited for Halloween.

Comment

HAHA off the Topic!

Well Gas let's hope will go down soon! and Collapsing room would be awesome!

AS FOR ROMANTIC GOTH!
            I think this sounds good keep an ear out soon, I feel a new CD coming soon...
            Rob

Comment

Working...
            X