Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Bringing Cash to the Show and What Vendor wants to unload everything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Bringing Cash to the Show and What Vendor wants to unload everything?

Are you haunted house owners bringing CASH to the show wanting to HAUL out as much as possible after the show? Who is bring trucks and cash?

What vendors want to unload EVERYTHING YOU"VE GOT???

Somtimes in the past a vendor would tell me ... can't sell that is a prototype.

Hit is us with the intel.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

We will be bringing cash and a trailer. We have 2 items to pick up that we ordered in the off season at a discount, plus I'm saving about 500 in shipping. Also looking to pick up some large items off the floor
    Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

Comment

: Who's Bringing Cash to the Show and What Vendor wants to unload everything

I am bringing cash and a trailer. I am planning on leaving st.Louis with a possible weightload issue.
      Capt.Chaos
      Fear Asylum Haunted House
      Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

We are bringing 21 display masks and 5 try on models, all with different paint schemes and some with hair. We wanna leave with nothing left!!! Show me the money!!!!

Comment

We're bringing cash for some stuff... We're only walking away from the show with stuff that we need ASAP. We have a Hauntcon opening in April, so we'll be pushing vendors we order from to make a mid-April receive date! So, that's what we're leaving with. Other things, we know we'll just have to wait!

-Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Coming with cash and would love to take a few things home with us. Gonna win some of the prizes at Shane's Party also....

Comment

I will be selling 90% of my booth as well.
              It would be nice to send a small create home.
              sigpic
              PEACE, ADAM
              www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Good news bad news thing here... we have ordered 75% of everything we are going to buy period. We are basically done! We have ordered everything we are going to order for Darkness and Lemp. We are wide open on Creepyworld though... so if we see something cool we'll be all over it.

I am not looking for animations already have to many... might consider something for Creepyworld but it would have to be super kick ass cool. What I"m looking for is costumes, masks, and things actors can use to scare people nothing more and nothing less. Not looking for big bulking costumes that my actors get sick of wearing after 30 minutes, I'm talking about practical costumes and masks that an actor can wear all night long.

If I see that stuff you should see an order from me...

This is what I'm after every time they have a show... costumes, masks and things actors can use to scare!

I will be briing cash baby... if someone has something cool hit me up!

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry,

Nightscream has an entire new line of startle effects for actors to carry and use! You should look into them, we're getting a few! -Tyler
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Larry,
                    let me know if we can do somthing for you with our costumes. i know what you said about vendors you trust and who advertise with you are what you look for but id love to have a chat and work somthing out with some of our costumes. let me know. we will have cash and carry.
                    Tim McCall

Comment

Just wanted to add we will have costumes available to take home from the show. we have a pretty substantial amount of masks, both foam and latex available for cash and carry. we will be at booth 909 but i dont want to wait to meet all of you. i, as well as my two partners will be arriving tuesday and we'd like to sit down and have a beer and just talk. going off of what larry had mentioned about new vendors and trust i would like for you all to get to know me and what i am about. lets get together.
                      Tim McCall

Comment

I Won't Be There Because..

My trailer is an open trailer, all my cash would blow out in the first couple of miles.
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I'll be bringing cash also. Though not as much as I hoped, almost everything I buy this year will be cash and carry. I'm away from home too much to worry about companies shipping stuff to me.
                          Brad Bowen
                          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Actor costume wise the ones I want to see are what is new from Creature Corp, of course, and I think there might be some new costumes from Gore Galore. From my chats with vendors one of those two is where my cash will go. I hope I am not getting ahead of things, but I am really interested in seeing what Gore Galore has coming to the show!
                            http://www.innerfears.com/
                            http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

With all the cash floating around any body up for some poker?

Comment

Working...
                              X