Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unit 70 gravedigger & butcher with chainsaw for sale purchased aug 2010 great cond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit 70 gravedigger & butcher with chainsaw for sale purchased aug 2010 great cond

HELLO I'M SELLING ONE UNIT 70 BUTCHER COVERED IN BLOOD HOLDING A CHAINSAW & UNIT 70 GRAVE DIGGER. THE STATIC PROPS ARE IN LIKE NEW COND. I RECEIVED THEM IN AUG 2010. THE BUTCHER IS A CUSTOM PIECE MADE BY UNIT 70. THE FIRST $900 TAKES THEM BOTH. I WILL BE GOING TO TRANSWORLD AND WILL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO BRING IT WITH ME TO GIVE TO THE NEW BUYER. Please go to my website www.pureterror.com and you will see a picture of the butcher with the chainsaw. If you would like to see more pictures go to www.hvclick.com and press the photos button and go to haunt shoot pictures to sets of pictures one set has 202 pics and the other has about 32 pics. If any other props catch your eye let me know and I can let you know if I was planning to sell the prop. Again if you like something and we make a deal I will bring the props to transworld to complete the deal.

Thank You,
    Bob
Working...
X