Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been there

Originally posted by chuck weber View Post
    this weeks show should be a good one. I hope they find "something".
    Pennhurst was awesome. We went last year. The place is immense and money can't buy the atmosphere they have there. Made me wonder as we were looking into the un-rennovated buildings what might have been looking back at us.
    sigpic
    Karl
    Fear Hollow Haunted House
    www.fearhollow.com
    fearhollowhauntedhouse@gmail.com

Comment

no randy bates. not much evidence. was hoping for more.

no mention of a haunted halloween attraction at all. (probably a good move to keep the storyline original) a few creepy sounds, but not much more. still worth a look. seems like the TAPS crew did not spend THAT much time there. (only a few hours inside). Maybe they will come back for a second look. Let's hope. what did you think of the show?

Comment

I havent seen it yet. But I will post later after I do. I said pretty much in an earlier post what would probably happen. LOL! And it sounds like I was right.
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Welcome to The Ravens Grin Ghost Show!

Here's how it works: Every week we wil establish a criteria for ghost-proving, it will always be the same so any viable evidence will be able to be compared to the previous attempts, thereby serving as a true validation.
          This validation process will be dipping a large paint brush into a new full can of latex paint, then stroking the brush across the wall, spreading paint just thin enough so as not to drip. A video camera will be already waiting on it's tripod, recording as this all happens.
          As the unflinching, unblinking "Eye" of the camera records the slow drying of the paint, the passing of the time will thereby be documneted for the world to see.
          If by chance any resident ghost here decides to mark in the paint it will be recorded with no distractions, camera jerking, camera being pulled away from the scene of the paint. When the paint is dry, the episode is mercifully over til next time.
          Eventually I expect to paint my entire large hallway.
          Thanks for watching!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

anybody see this show the other night?

would love some opinions... thanks!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X