ghosthunters this wednesday Pennhurst Asylum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ghosthunters this wednesday Pennhurst Asylum

looking forward to this NEW episode. SCI-FI channel.

I can't wait to see that! Admittedly, I'm a Ghost Hunters addict.
    Katie Lane
    Partner/VP
    Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
    sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

ghost adventures did a show there..............

(travel channel) which was pretty good. really anxious to see what the TAPS team comes up with. those tunnels there are unforgiving. the place is HUGE. youtube has a bunch of videos there from people who snuck in and videotaped their journeys if you need to see more.. enjoy !!!!

Comment

anyone here been to pennhurst asylum?

this weeks show should be a good one. I hope they find "something".

Comment

I used to think T.A.P.S was something great but over the years I learned Ghost Hunters do the same thing every show. Every episode is the same as the last. They come in. They set up equipment. They get scared of spiders and little dumb things. And then they are there for maybe 3 or 4 hours and they burn out. And 9 out of 10 times they find nothing. Its like they are the worst ghost hunting show on television. At least with Ghost Adventures they stay in there all night locked down. Paranormal State they spend all night. Sometime days on end if the case is really bad. Personally I think Ghost Hunters is a joke compaired to the other ghost shows.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

I agree! But didn't randy bates purchase that property to open a haunt there? Did that work out this year?
            Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
            "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
            sigpic
            flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
              I used to think T.A.P.S was something great but over the years I learned Ghost Hunters do the same thing every show.

That was definitely the charm of Ghost Hunters it's first few seasons. They weren't like every other ghost hunting show out there simply being produced for the entertainment value. There was a real passion for finding true paranormal experiences and not BSing the audience into thinking every little shadow or noise was automatically a ghost. I definitely agree it has lost it's luster and I'm pretty burnt out on the show as of a couple seasons ago. Ghost Hunters has peaked and it's just not interesting to me anymore... and I don't know whether it's because the show has become more about the hunters personalities as opposed to the findings themselves or what.

At least with Ghost Adventures they stay in there all night locked down.
              Yes, that's true. They took the Ghost Hunters concept to another level, but the BS meter also runs pretty high. Give anyone 8 hours of footage of 3 big personality guys yelling and challenging supposed spirits while they're "locked" inside an old creepy building and you'll easily be able to cut that down to a good hours worth of TV entertainment. This is still probably the only "ghost hunting" show I watch anymore, though.

And 9 out of 10 times they find nothing. Its like they are the worst ghost hunting show on television.
              I used to think... wow, these shows might finally prove some type of paranormal activity exists! Now I've become even more of a skeptic.
              Ryan

Comment

it would be nice................

if they found something every once in a while..........still looking forward to seeing the Pennhurst investigation.

Comment

Well far as actual evidence I think Ghost Adventures captures the most. I just like how the whole show is put together and how they go about there hunts alot better. They also seem to go to better locations.
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Originally posted by piercemanor View Post
                    I agree! But didn't randy bates purchase that property to open a haunt there? Did that work out this year?
                    Yes, he did. I went myself the past year.

Comment

That would be sweet to watch, but saddly in don't get syfy.
                      sigpic
                      a.k.a. The Butcher
                      a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

Youtube it Soul! I dont get syfy anymore either. It will either be up like the same night or in less than a week.
                        Damon
                        Damon Carson

Comment

do you guys have dish or cable?

I can't believe they would drop that channel. I have FIOS up her in the philly area. they keep ADDING channels without raising the price. let me know guys......

Comment

Most television shows are streamed on the channel's website the day after the show premieres. It'll also be in higher resolution than a youtube copy. Go to: http://www.syfy.com
                            Ryan

Comment

good to know.......

thanks for telling me that.....appreciate it !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X