Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jak Prints

Hi,
    All commercial printers print in CMYK. If you want a deeper red, then you can adjust your red in your document to match the red that you want. Feel free to contact me with a more detailed answer.

Thanks-Scott
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Mike, I dropped you an email. =)

Comment

Just a quick chime in to say that Mike / Jak Prints took excellent care of us last year! We had shirts and stickers done by them and they came out awesome! Mike, if you have samples of either, please feel free to use them as examples of your work. The Raycliff shirts and the Raycliff Revolution shirts came out amazing! Last year's shirts are by far the best we've ever had! Thanks and see you at the show my friend!

Kel
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

For our printing class next week, we'll discuss dot gain. Homework assignments will be graded at Transworld.
          Steve Peterka
          Lights Alive
          www.lights-alive.com

Comment

We've been using Jakprints since 2002 and they have always delivered top notch products. We've used them for shirts, banners, business cards, etc and never had any issues with color. They're staff is incredibly helpful and are always willing to field questions and concerns about any projects.
            Katie Lane
            Partner/VP
            Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
            sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Working with Jakprints

We too started working with Mike at Jakprints. They printed our tickets last season and they looked fantastic. We had them numbered and we didn't have any issues with them. Mike was quick to turn our order around too.

We've also utilized Jakprints as our printer for the Midwest Haunters Convention. They did a great job with our posters and more!

I would recommend them to anyone consider them for their printing needs.

Kelly Collins
              Spikerip
              The Scare-A-Torium
              The Midwest Haunters Convention

Comment

Wow!

Thank you everyone for all the kind comments! It has been a pleasure helping everyone!

Also just to note..Jakprints is a lot more than just me...I'm a big part of the marketing and haunt customer end of things, but it takes a lot more than me to bring you the quality products we do. I wanted to bring our products and sevices to the Haunt Industry because I stand behind them and wanted to share that with an industry I have loved and been a part of since 1992. It has been awesome to be able to mesh the "day job" with something that also has such a big part in my life.

We have a team of 125+ employees that bring you all of our great products and services, in addition to state of the art equipment and technology (much of it ahead of the curve in 90% of the printing industry today).

Look forward to seeing everyone at Transworld, as well as meeting some new faces. We'll be there all week and attending many of the extra events. This will be my first year attending Transworld as a vendor and we are very excited! I have been coming to the Transworld show as a buyer since 1996, and have only missed it twice (once the year it went solo to vegas, and the first year in St. Louis).

Come say hi to us at booth #129...we'll be in the corner by the food court right by the Zombie Army!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Highly Reccommend them!

We chose Jakprints to use for Folklore's inaugeral season, and we were very impressed! They did tickets and postcard fliers for us, and we will be using them again next year! Great customer service, quick turnaround, and all in all a very impressive company!
                  Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
                  Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
                  www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

Dewayne, question?

Dewayne, I sent you a PM regarding the tickets you used this past season.

Comment

Keegan,

Check your messages, I just sent you a PM.

Mike, check your messages as well. I sent you a PM about some information that I need from you before next week!
                      Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
                      Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
                      www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X