Past Customers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Past Customers...

I wanted to stop in and apologize to those that I owe an apology to, those of you who's costumes were
    late and to the last few who's costumes will be delivered by early April.
    Speaking with Shane the other night (thanks for the conversation) I understand that a few customers were not made aware of what happened.
    Many of you have met Joh, he's the one that wears the costumes at the shows.
    Others have met him at the restaurants and what not after show hours.
    It had always been Joh and I for the most part. He decided to quit at the last minute, I had absolutely no warning.
    It really makes me sick that it came down to what it came down to. I tried my best but when the season
    ended, it just wasn't enough. For the orders that initiated with me, I always give the option to put off being
    charged shipping until the costume is ready. So it was, for almost every costume shipped in October,
    I picked up the shipping charges which totalled 800-1000. I had plans to show the new Vampire but didnt, of course, after Joh quit.
    I have spoken with a few of you on the phone, customers owed and customers already
    taken care of and it was good speaking with you. I was told back in October that the situation had been posted here
    on the forum but I guess it wasn't. I'm not sure what will happen with the company. As much as I would love to continue,
    I don't know how customers will react to last seasons late deliveries.
    In the years prior we always made it a solid priority to ship on time just to have that ruined in one season.
    I have a few black suits here remaining after all is said and done
    but I just cant imagine customers beating down the door. I may sell the molds for the costumes or just destroy them,
    I'll decide in the next couple of days.
    I wont be back on the forum for awhile to respond so if you would like to contact me use spookywoodsfx1 'AT' gmail 'DOT' com - don't forget the 1 after the x...
    DeWayne, I would like to give you a call if you'll shoot me the phone number.

Good Luck to all at TransWorld

I'm glad you were able to man up and apologize. Not a lot of people would be willing to do that. I can't speak for anyone else but myself, but I understand the predicament you were left in. I'm truly sorry for everything that that caused you in the end. Who knows, maybe there's still a future for SpookywoodsFX. You make beautiful pieces and it would be a shame to see you stop.

Either way, I wish you nothing but the best and hope to see you make a come back, if not this year, a year or two down the road.

Take care and good luck.
    Zach Wiechmann
    www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

If you choose to sell the molds...PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

-Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Please don't do any attacking here. I think Mark is going to do the right thing and get everyone's costums out. Mark if you can call me please. I am still owed some pieces to complete the costumes. Thanks!! Sue 903-918-3889
        http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

I just sent you an email with my #. I look forward to speaking with you.
          Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
          Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
          www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

Mark

This is a step in the right direction! Anyone owed product now needs to contact Mark so he can make this right. I told Mark for him to get everyone their costumes out and then he can get me mine. Shane and it's I look forward to seeing everyone get their costumes including myself. Shane
            sigpic

Comment

Mark did a great job for us two years ago getting us product in time, even though we put him in a bad time deadline. No one sets out to fail, give him the chance to make it right. I know I'm far from perfect, but we try. He obviously has a passion for the indusrty, his suits are amazing!

Matt
              Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Mark I appreciate your posting on here. I was very dissapointed in the entire matter, but am thankful I did receive a full costume. Even though it didnt show up until Nov. 1st.

But I know Im in better shape than everyone was in that didnt recieve one. If you do make good on your promises, then that can help you if you have future plans to continue this.

I really hope to see you make good on your promises. I'll sit back and watch.
                Brad Bowen
                Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

I'm waiting.....

Mark,

I have sent you a couple of emails since your post earlier this week, with my phone #, but I still haven't
                  heard from you. Please try and get in touch with me during the day on Saturday, or at least reply to my emails.
                  Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
                  Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
                  www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

I have always been a fan of your work. Should you decide to sell the molds, I would also love information.

But please, whatever you do, don't destroy them. Your pieces are too good to suffer such a fate.
                    -Mat

Comment

Working...
                    X