Fresh Meat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh Meat!

Symphonic Sacrifices has just released 2 more ablums today. They're on our website. We hope you enjoy!

Also....
    To our freinds in the HAunted Attraction Industry,
    Our CD's are free to use in your Haunts. All we ask is you register with us at our website and we will send you a small poswter to hang up at your box office. Thank you

The Catalogue now includes

Citadel - A City in Peril (A Dark Adventure Soundtrack perfect for thematic Haunts)

Freak Show - (A Dark Circus Themed Cd Perfect for your Clown Rooms)

Night Shade - (A Dark AMbient Cd perfect for Setting the mood in any haunt)

Nightmare - (A Dark Horror Symphonic CD great for Haunts)

Lycanthrope - (A Hollywood quality Cd with tracks perfect for your que lines and stage shows)

Darkened Visions - (A Symphonic CD, Each track brings you to a different part of the Horror World)

Dead o fNight - (A Chilling SOund Effects CD sure to put a shiver down your customers spines)

Hardcore Halloween - (A Metal Rock Cd perfect for those ROb ZOmbie INfluenced rooms) - More to come of this CD

http://symphonicsacrifices.yolasite.com/store.php

Let us know what you think, Feedback is always welcome!

Thanks,
    Robert J. Frankenberg

Awsome work guys. I plan on purchasing some of your stuff.
    sigpic
    a.k.a. The Butcher
    a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

Yeah Im digging the new stuff! sounds great!
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Thanks

Hey Guys,
        Thanks for the comment sna dfeedback. We do appreciate it here at Symphonic Sacrifices.

We will be finishing up the Hardcore Halloween ALbum soon but first we're finishing up "DANTES INFERNO" A Musical Journey that brings you through the Levels of Hell and there Torments

Will be out soon,
        Thanks

Comment

love your website and cd's !

very easy to purchase and navigate. keep up the great work, guys !!!!!! wonderful job all around..........

Comment

Thank YOu!

Thanks Chuck!
            Every little bit helps when trying to break into this industry. So far So good.

Comment

Once I get back home I plan on listening to some of your work.

I'm especially eager to hear you hardcore cd coming soon. Keep us posted on here, and I'll be waiting.
              Brad Bowen
              Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Thanks Man!

Hey Brad,
                Alwassy nice to hear a great compiment! Thank you.

The Hardcore Halloween CD will be available soon. We're working on it for a release within the next 2 weeks. Hope to have it ready for when you get back. We're trying to get a whole variety of music and styles to be a one stop shop for all you haunting needs.

Need Music for a Radio commercial? Need Music for a Stage SHow? Need Music for your Haunted House?
                WE'RE THE COMPANY FOR YOU!

Look foward to the realease,
                Thanks,
                Robert J. Frankenberg
                Symphonic Sacrifices INC

Comment

my custom track

My custom song sounds great I keep listening to it I think its trying to tell me something but just had to get on here and tell everyone that you do great work!

Comment

I like it a lot.

Comment

Thanks

THanks Deathstaste! I'm so glad you like your song! By the way if anyone is still interested in the deal I have no problem extending it!

THAt's Right! email us at houdini2@optonline.net with the subject line "FREE TRACK FROM HAUNTWORLD" and tell us:

The Name of the Haunt or Attraction
                      Decription of You Haunted Attraction
                      Your Name

Thanks guys,
                      Robert Frankenberg
                      Symphonic Sacrifices

ALSO LOOK FOR HARDCORE HALLOWEEN AND DANTES INFERNO COMING THIS MONTH!

Comment

Dantes Inferno

New Single from Hardcore Halloween CD coming tommorow!

Comment

This is great stuff. Thanks for sharing it.

Comment

I've been a fan of Midnight Syndicate and Nox Arcana for years, and I tend to listen to dark music on a fairly regular basis Demonic Forces certainly reminds me of those groups, which is a very good thing. Nice work, eyegore:wink:
                            sigpic
                            http://www.cafepress.com/Darksydesigns
                            Wide variety of products, including clothing (from child to adult-sized), jewelry, wall clings, dog items, and much more. Many perfectly-suited for Halloween.

Comment

Thanks Guys

Thank you everyone for the compiments!
                              Nox Arcana and Midnight Syndicate are essentials to any Haunters Catalogue of music. They are the core of my fundamentals. I had the pleasure of doing the Midsummer nights scream tour at Midwest Haunters Convention a few years back and was lucky enough to catch up with Ed douglas for Lunch before th eperformance. GREAT GUY! AMAZING MUSICIAN! Not to mention the slight Danny Elfman Influence! lol.

I'lll have more coming soon!

Comment

Working...
                              X