Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is everyone arriving at Transworld?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is everyone arriving at Transworld?

So, with so many people trying to meet up and network, let's get a list started of when everyone is arriving in St. Louis. I will arrive at the airport around 5pm, and will be there until Sunday evening. The rest of the Folklore crew will be arriving on Wednesday and Thursday.

When is everyone else coming?
    Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
    Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
    www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

We'll be there Wednesday! Can't wait to see everybody! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Thursday around midday. Can't wait to meet everybody!
      ----------------------------------------------
      A.J. Porfirio

Comment

i bethere Wednesday

Comment

I wll be arriving Fat Tuesday afternoon. Going to St. Louis Mardi Gras! Should be fun! Will be in St. Louis through Sunday. Hope to see everyone there!
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

The Night Terrors of Effingham crew will be there early Thursday morning. this will be my first year at TW and I can't wait to meet all of you guys in the flesh!

Comment

I will be there.....

Wednesday afternoon around 3:00 going to have my driver stop by the airport in St. Louis and pick up my buddies from Atrox! Shane and it's I will be the one in the silver bus! Shane
              sigpic

Comment

Well I'm already here...obviously, but I know Michael Chaille of Ghost Ride Productions is getting in tomorrow at 5pm.

Yeah...Can't wait to see you, Michael!

Patti
                Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
                www.HauntWorld.com
                www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
                www.FindHauntedHouses.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
                It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Be there Wednesday early evening. Can't wait to meet some of you this trip.

Comment

We should be arriving around 3:00pm on Wednesday also. That is if I do most of the driving. I don't have a driver.....boohoo. Shane did not offer to pick me up here in Longview, I have no idea why? Now if I don't do the driving we may get in on Saturday afternoon! LOL! See everyone real soon!

Sue
                    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Im hoping to get in earlier than 3pm on wednesday(Sue!), but we'll see. 2 of my guys are getting into town on Tuesday afternoon and are gonna hang out and see the town. We will probly get busy as soon as we get into town. Already have some good plans for Wednesday night!

Cant wait to meet new people, and see some old friends!!
                      Brad Bowen
                      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

We arrive on Wednesday morning and leave Sunday afternoon.

Jim
                        Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
                        Haunt 2013, LLC
                        and
                        The House of Boo
                        Dallas, TX
                        www.haunt2013.com
                        www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

My driver [me] is driving me in midday on Thursday [I had to do it Shane, it was a layup!! ]

look forward to meeting everyone. I suppose all the Drury folks will have to migrate to Ren Grand to mingle.

Comment

I'm in Larry's closet right now. I'm hearing some weird sounds in his room. It sounds like Larry is wrestling or something and someone isn't winning. Someone keeps asking, "Who's your daddy"? I'm cold, scared and alone in here. Someone help me.
                            Spooky Wishes
                            Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Now, I'm hearing farm animal sounds like a donkey and some sheep. It also sounds like some heavy machinery is being used. I think I can see something through a crack in the closet's wall. There's a guy with white clown makeup on , a rainbow wig and a bright red nose. All he has on is a hauntworld t shirt. If I don't make it out alive out of Larry's closet, someone call for help.
                              Spooky Wishes
                              Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Working...
                              X