Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is everyone arriving at Transworld?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im coming in Wed around supper. Some of my crew will be there Fri during the day and some coming in on Fri night
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Our crew will be there mid day wednesday and at the bar early wednesday evening
      Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

Comment

I'm battered and bruised Patti. I did make it out alive, but the things I saw that night will haunt my dreams till the day I die. I was able to fend off the dogs, but they ripped most of my clothes and stole my pants. Late last night I had to walk the streets cold, naked and hungry. I had to eat, so i decided to sell myself on the streets. Five bucks can go a long way when you're hungry. I met some interesting people while on the streets of St. Louis. A homeless guy named Martin showed me his rat (I wish I was talking about an animal) and a 500 pound, 75 year old woman named Ronda let me keep warm underneath her muffin top. I stink and need a shower and hopefully I can wash away these horrible events from my memory. I don't think The Darkness has anything on Larry's house. It's a place of torture and terror that Hitler would be proud of.
        Spooky Wishes
        Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Seriously, Noah, what are you doing wasting your time on these forums? You're so damn funny...You should be writing for Saturday Night Live or something. Once again, you had me literally laughing out loud!!! You have a true talent; DO NOT waste it.

Love ya!
          Patti
          Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
          www.HauntWorld.com
          www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
          www.FindHauntedHouses.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
          It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Originally posted by FROG ZOMBIE View Post
            We're arriving Wednesday - Really psyched.

I can't remember the bar scene at the Ren Grand... Do they have a good bar? Is it a good place to hang? I'm in the mood for beer & loaded potato skins.

If you can't remember then I would say it has a great bar. We will be there around noon on Thursday and leave around 5 Sunday. Hope to meet a bunch of you.
            Shawn
            http://bradentonhauntedtrail.com

Comment

For those of you who don't know, the Renaissance Grand Bar will be the hang out spot every night after all of the tours and parties, so come on down and meet with us and hang out! Several of us will be getting together Tuesday night to kick things off, so if anyone is around, come hang out.

After reading Brad's and Fear's posts about the bar, I have got to spend more time there this year!
              I look forward to seeing/meeting everyone next week.

Have a safe trip.
              Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
              Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
              www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

We'll be there from Tuesday afternoon through Sunday. Can't wait.

Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Goblin Sis View Post
                  Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Has it been discussed if we are all going to try to meet up with each other, or how to recognize each other while there? Even though my big brother is a 'goblin' you wouldn't know it from looking at mom or I lol
                  hey Tyra, in the past a lot of hauntworld people would put their usernames on their name badges. So be on the look out for that. Hoping to meet you ladies there. Perhaps at the bar at the Ren, that's where a ton of people are every night.
                  Brad Bowen
                  Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                  www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Originally posted by danglin View Post
                    After reading Brad's and Fear's posts about the bar, I have got to spend more time there this year!
                    I look forward to seeing/meeting everyone next week.

Have a safe trip.
                    Dewayne, if you're a drinker, then you should hang out with me and some guys from Dallas. There should be a lot of alcohol consumed, and all in good fun!!

Last year, we had a ton of big name haunters sit down and join us for shots and whatever else.
                    So come join and have a hell of a time!
                    Brad Bowen
                    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Originally posted by Patti Ludwinski View Post
                      No no no, Lee. In the Lou...it's beer and toasted rav (not skins). Lol.
                      Ok Patti - Gotta confess, I've never had "Toasted Rav"... I'm assuming it's toasted ravioli? Maybe you dip it in marinara? I'll follow your lead on this one, I mean, you ARE from THE LOU.
                      sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                        hey Tyra, in the past a lot of hauntworld people would put their usernames on their name badges. So be on the look out for that. Hoping to meet you ladies there. Perhaps at the bar at the Ren, that's where a ton of people are every night.
                        Thanks for the info Brad! We aren't staying at the Ren this year, at the Crowne Plaza instead, but I'm sure we will make it over there a few times at least! A cab can always take us back right?
                        Tyra

~Reality is only for those with no imagination~

Comment

we will be getting there Tuesday around 3 and leaving on sunday

Comment

we will be arriving early on tuesday. feel free to get a hold of me to meet up. i look forward to meeting you all.
                            Tim McCall

Comment

Well be in town around 3 on Tuesday staying to afternoon on sunday
                              Kyle Guillette
                              Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Comment

I wanna see

Everyone come out and yell at me if you see a big silver bus! That way I will know who you are we should be there around 4! Shane and it's look for me! Shane
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X