Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is everyone arriving at Transworld?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twin

LOL brother if I could drive it without killing everyone I would! Shane and it's honk honk look out! Shane
    sigpic

Comment

Arriving Thursday morning and leaving Sunday afternoon.
      Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Well, I got out of the closet in one piece, but the windows are boarded up and there are small Chinese men (look like William Hung) tied up with gags in their mouths while they wear assless chaps. Larry's one sick SOB. Could these be the workers that are helping out with The Darkness? They're covered with glow in the dark paint. I made it downstairs. I'm trying to be as quite as possible, but I'm hearing weird sounds once again. When will this horrifying night end?
        Spooky Wishes
        Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

We plan on get to St. Louis some time wed. and leaving on sun. Though we may get up there on tues.

Looking forward to see and meeting everone there.
          sigpic
          a.k.a. The Butcher
          a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
            LOL brother if I could drive it without killing everyone I would! Shane and it's honk honk look out! Shane
            I wanna see that bus! Years ago we used to charter an entertainer bus in Nashville to the Titans games in Memphis, about 12 or 16 or us, play cards, eat, nap on the way home, that was the lfe. did it four times. I was hooked, there is no better way to travel. Plus, up here you can't swing a dead cat and miss a tricked out tour bus! At least one customization company in Franklin, and another big one north of Nashville!

Comment

I should be in midday on Thursday. Hoping to meet up with alot of people this weekend.
              Brian Warner
              Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
              Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
              Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Originally posted by gadget-evilusions View Post
                I should be in midday on Thursday. Hoping to meet up with alot of people this weekend.
                With my driving we should be there faster
                Katie Lane
                Partner/VP
                Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Should be arriving Thursday around 4:00pm, ironically on the same plane as Mommie-D. Anyone want to come and pick us up...?
                  http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                  http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Goblin Mom (funny enough, my mama too!) and I will be there Tuesday evening at some point We are doing the speed sessions on Wed and didn't want to arrive too late Tues night, then literally be zombies on Wed!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Has it been discussed if we are all going to try to meet up with each other, or how to recognize each other while there? Even though my big brother is a 'goblin' you wouldn't know it from looking at mom or I lol
                    Tyra

~Reality is only for those with no imagination~

Comment

getting there

Will be there thursday around noon

Comment

Early Thursday

We'll be arriving early Thursday morning, so we shouldn't miss much. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the show. One week from now we'll be on the show floor! That's exciting!
                        Patrick Barberry
                        www.legendsofthefog.com
                        sigpic

Comment

Me and my business partners are getting in tuesday afternoon. The rest of our crew is coming in on wednesday and thursday.
                          "My day is not complete unless I have terrified a complete stranger!"

Erick James Gyrion
                          Owner - Oblivion Haunted House
                          Menasha, Wisconsin

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

Comment

We're arriving Wednesday - Really psyched.

I can't remember the bar scene at the Ren Grand... Do they have a good bar? Is it a good place to hang? I'm in the mood for beer & loaded potato skins.
                            sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

No no no, Lee. In the Lou...it's beer and toasted rav (not skins). Lol.

Can't wait to see you again...All y'all!

Patti
                              Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
                              www.HauntWorld.com
                              www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
                              www.FindHauntedHouses.com
                              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
                              It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

O and Noah...You better not have messed up the guest room down there last night. I DO NOT want to make it up again. If you did, I'll have your head. Btw, did you make it out okay? The dogs were chewing on something this morning. Hope that wasnt you.
                                Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
                                www.HauntWorld.com
                                www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
                                www.FindHauntedHouses.com
                                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
                                It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Working...
                                X