Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Might Be The Stupidest, Most repeated Comment That You Have To Hear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Might Be The Stupidest, Most repeated Comment That You Have To Hear?

"Do you ever get lost in this house?"
    It is a large place, with some twists and turns, ex cetra but I built them and I live here and I am open now for the last 25 years!? If I get lost here, please don't send any search teams looking..."DUH??"
    (Just patiently wait for me to begin stinking, then come looking)

"How many rooms are in this house?"
    I say:"All of them, except for the rooms left outside?"
    Like the big tourist cave when the workers get asked :"Is all of this cave underground?"
    I would say," Yes, except for the part that sticks up out of the ground 110 feet in the air!"
    hauntedravensgrin.com

"If I make it all the way through, do I get my money back?"

or

"I only made it past the first room before I bailed, can I get my money back?" ...To which I reply, "So you paid us to scare you...We did our job so well that you got your fill just after the first room, but for some reason you want your money back.?.?.?"

LOL! I love people. They crack me up!
    Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
    www.HauntWorld.com
    www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
    www.FindHauntedHouses.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
    It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

In no particular order:

What are you supposed to be?
      How much do you get paid?
      You ain't scary.
      Hey, come over here and scare him/her/them.
      You're hot.
      Can I have your phone number?

http://www.bigscaryshow.com
      http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

He is not real.
        Let me out.
        I am so scared I am about to piss in my a pants.
        I am f-ing scared.
        sigpic
        a.k.a. The Butcher
        a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

My Personal Favorite is: You cant TOUCH ME...... Followed by : YOU TOUCHED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

"If Anybody touches Me, I'LL SUE!"

The skinny little 14 yr. girl stated rather loudly as she put her rear down on my couch surrounded by 15 of her closest friends.
            I hadn't even closed the door behind them all yet (which just maybe made my proclaimation carry abit more weight?)
            "Well, if that is your attitude... you can just leave Right Now!"

She changed her facial expression immeadiately and her body language, what there was of it, and proceeded to back-track and humble herself....maybe their ride had already left? HHHMM? hadn't considered that before?
            Big empty dark parking lot, surrounded by woods, the city graveyard behind those woods on the next hill....
            Maybe it was already half-way through October when this happened, maybe that was why I just wasn't in the mood to be threatened by some tiny little loud-mouthed terrorist, especially since we don't do such things here.
            If I touch you, then we Have to get married, and you might not like that! (I Know I wouldn't!) hahahahah!
            Them old rules weren't always the best ones.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Many of them...

These aren't in any particular order at all.

You're not scary.
              NICE HAIR! (referring to my red spiky clown hair)
              How much do you get paid?
              I WANT TO WORK HERE!
              What do you do if you have to go to the bathroom? (Yes, someone actually said that.)
              How do you endure this music all night?? (referring to the circus music)

And there are many more..
              Don't throw a baby at anything. Even a Burgalar

Comment

Ha - every one I remembered has already been posted!!

Comment

Oh, you're a girl? [No duh, sherlock]

Comment

You need a mint! Which I promptly reply "that's how human smells when it's stuck in your teeth."LOL
                    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Then Another One I remembered today.

I think my house looks pretty impressive as one drives up, looks at it, looks around. A two-story Italianate with fancy decorations and a cupola on the roof and numerous odd decorations al over the house and yard you won't be seeing anywhere else and they say:"We would like to see the house...is there a "charge"?
                      Maybe I should say, "Well if this is just a dream of yours money is totally unnecesarry and unreal so there will be no charge,but since it's just a dream, hand me all of your money, credit cards and your car keys and cell phone, nothing will happen to them at all since this is just your dream and none of these items are actually real or have any value."
                      IF they did ever hand over these things I would be very tempted to just scream a loud squeal and run as fast as lightning up the street not looking back!
                      HEY! That might even wake them up!
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

"Move."
                        "Would you shut up?"
                        *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

My apologies for going off subject here; but it really is related to what actors hear. I reenact American Civil War with authenticly reproduced uniforms. Wool trousers and wool coat. In July at Gettysburg with a heat index over 100; people walk by in shorts constantly asking 'Is it hot wearing those uniforms?" To which or standard reply is "Nope, wool breathes" and after they walk away we add the famous '...here's your sign".

Comment

" Scare my friend !!"

Comment

(:

At my house you don't really hear things over and over, it's actually a big variety. A lot of screams... and variety! XD

Comment

Working...
                              X