Tom & Face Off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom & Face Off!

Buddy you got a raw deal tonight! That chick's make-up sucked. Yours was one of the best! I was hoping you would go futher and you should have! Hang your head high man you did something many could not do! Congratulations! Shane and it's way to go man! Shane
    sigpic

I agree...I think Tom ROCKED it tonight. The other girl, Megan(?), totally blew her chance and I'm shocked the judges kept her. Tom has proven himself time and time again. Ugh...pisses me off.

Tom, see you at TW! I'll buy ya' a drink! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

And I'll cover the 2nd round of drinks. I thought both girls makeups were worse than Tom's. That blond chick that did the fat suit makeup was rather plain if you ask me. And Meaghan's overly bloody face was bad, just bad!!

Tom deffinately got screwed this time.

Tom buddy, drinks are on me and Tyler buddy!
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

I was pissed that not talent hack stayed on the show. I could have done what she did. Liked Tate and Conners zombies.
        Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Wow, I figured Tom would be in the final 3. He has so much talent and I look forward to meeting him at the show.
          Ryan

Comment

Wow I thought Tom had a great chance at winning. I think he got the shaft.

I am looking forward to talking to him at TW.
            sigpic
            a.k.a. The Butcher
            a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

Same here... I'm loosing interest in the show because of tonight. I'm thinking Tom is going to be popular at the show.
              Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
              Haunt 2013, LLC
              and
              The House of Boo
              Dallas, TX
              www.haunt2013.com
              www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

i thought tom was pretty good........

Comment

They left Megan in because she creates tension with the rest and obviouisly, Conor. Conor has the real chops though. Far above all of them.

Matt
                  Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

I think we all agree that Tom was robbed... But on the positive side, Tom got some killer exposure and was able to showcase his awesome talents on a cool show (PS: How nice is it to see a reality show that DOESN'T involve wannabe actors and girls competing for plastic surgery).
                    sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

I don't know Tom but yes his was way better then those two girls, they were REALLY bad. Megan's I could of done in a 1/4 of the time with latex and TP, her sculpting was beyond bad and her edges weren't even glued down, the judging on that show has been a joke. And how about the show before that were she made up the black guy into a bride, it looked like Dennis Rodman and the judges loved it, again a joke. FAKE REALITY TV

Rob

Comment

I agree Tom was Robbed, for sure , but I will say Tate is a Force to be reconed with . Hes not only superbly Talented but he has and incredible love for the Genre that won't be compromised by doing a half witted job on anything he attempts And his heart is big as the state of Texas ,you can see his work at www.illwilled.com. He did a series called clash of the gods and several movies and shorts very creative , look up my winters coat on youtube it will haunt you for a long time . Well all I can say Is look out Megan your days are numbered and , and good run Tom see ya in st Louis folks

Comment

Im Calling BULlSHIT on this episode..... Tom Should have definitely been in the final 3, I figured Tate, Tom, and conor, would have been the final 3, now I think that the Blonde will actually slip into the slot un-noticed.... Good luck to all
                          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

I agree...from the very beginning of the series I thought Tom was one of the best. Meagen is such a crap artist. Tom won challenge after challenge, and Meagen won ONE friggin challenge, and I don;t even agree with them giving her the win in the gender challenge (her chick looked like a bad drag queen).

I was convinced 2 episodes ago that Meagen is just on the show still to help create more drama.

On another note, with Tom gone I'm pulling for Tate. I think he has come on VERY strong the last few weeks!!
                            sigpic
                            Haunted Radio's Websites:
                            Home - Youtube - Facebook - Twitter

Contact Haunted Radio:
                            contact@hauntedradiopodcast.com

Comment

Meagen should have been gone a long time ago, the judges have their heads up theiir butts. They gave her the win that one week because that one contestent spoke up about her not doing things that Conner gave her credit for and then he acts like " I don't understand why are time is being taken up with this." Ah because you LIED to the judges. Conner is very good but Tom would have given him a run for his money, Meagen wins I'll never watch the show again if they bring it back.
                              Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Working...
                              X