No announcement yet.

Actors/ Designers/ Builders/Make-up Artist needed - Asylum - Lincoln, ALABAMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actors/ Designers/ Builders/Make-up Artist needed - Asylum - Lincoln, ALABAMA

I am looking for help in all the categories listed in the Title. If you are interested please go to my website and fill out the employment page. Website is www.alabamaasylum.com

Thanks
    Last edited by Trail of Terror; 03-03-2011, 10:10 AM.

Stealing pictures from other haunts?

That's pretty fucking low.
    Zach Wiechmann
    www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Sorry / Explaination

I dont think you should use this type of langauge here and dont apreciate it either.. But if that makes you feel more of a man, then go ahead...

First of all I pull this picture from the web and it wasn't copywrited. SECOND - I didn't know it was yours. THIRD -But the reason why I save the picture, is I am redoing my kitchen and I like the detail of this kitchen and I was going to try to make mine look like this.. FORTH - So you should feel good that your stuff is so good that others want theirs to look like yours... I took the picture down to please you. I hope you are good now.. Wasn't trying to do anything wrong

Again sorry I hurt your feelings
      Last edited by Trail of Terror; 03-03-2011, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trail of Terror View Post
        First of all I pull this picture from the web and it wasn't copywrited.
        False. All of my images are copyrighted (As are all images uploaded on the web.) Just because it doesn't have a little copyright logo on it doesn't mean it's free for the taking.

SECOND - I didn't know it was yours.
        But you DID know it wasn't yours... So DON'T USE IT!

THIRD -But the reason why I save the picture, is I am redoing my kitchen and I like the detail of this kitchen and I was going to try to make mine look like this..
        That's great. Just don't try and sell my work as your own. (Which you were pretty much doing by posting it in the "Gallery" section of your site.)

FORTH - So you should feel good that your stuff is so good that others want theirs to look like yours... I took the picture down to please you. I hope you are good now.. Wasn't trying to do anything wrong

Again sorry I hurt your feelings
        Though you might think it flatters me... It upsets me more than anything. My crew of 40+ teenage kids and I work our asses off to put together our non-profit show every year. And you, along with several others mind you, feel it's okay to take pictures off my site and use them for whatever you like... And that's wrong.

In the end, thank you for removing the picture(s) in question. I ask that you think twice before using any other pictures that are not yours for the using.

Thank you.
        Zach Wiechmann
        www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

That is pretty weak. Not trying to butt my nose in here, but are any of the pictures in your site, actually from your haunt?

Comment

Working...
          X