Whos arriving Tuesday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos arriving Tuesday?

We are getting into St. Louis Tuesday late afternoon. Anyone else? Me, my business parters and one of my lead actors will be arriving tuesday and the rest of my crew doesnt come in until wednesday night. Anyone interested in meeting up for drinks Tuesday night before it gets REALLY crazy?!
    "My day is not complete unless I have terrified a complete stranger!"

Erick James Gyrion
    Owner - Oblivion Haunted House
    Menasha, Wisconsin

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

We will be there sometime Tuesday evening. Leaving the Chicago area around 1:30, figure with coffee stops we should be there no later than 8. Not sure how soon we will be wanting to fall face first into bed after a long drive though lol
    Tyra

~Reality is only for those with no imagination~

Comment

I will be there Tuesday as well.

Erick,

I arrive at the airport around 5pm Tuesday. I'm staying at the Ren Grand, so I will be at the bar sometime after 8pm Tuesday. I would love to chat with you guys and have a few drinks. I loved following your thread last year, and I'm sure we would have a ton to talk about.

My cell is 404-516-4868. Give me a call Tuesday evening!

Have a safe trip,
      Dewayne
      Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
      Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
      www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

the haunt tactics crew will be rolling in around 3 on tuesday. id liketo meet up with whom ever possible.
        cell is 215 666 3054
        Tim McCall

Comment

Well, barring any heavy traffic, we will be checked into the hotel & ready to head to the bar around 8 In case anyone wants or need, cell is 312-615-6624.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Tyra

~Reality is only for those with no imagination~

Comment

Working...
          X