Who makes Night Terror Costumes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who makes Night Terror Costumes?

So I have been trying to track down what company makes the "Night Terror" Costumes and have had no luck figuring it out - They are listed on several sites for sale, but most of the ones I am interested in are out of stock or the prices are jacked up.

If anyone has any information please give a shout!

Thanks

Try contacting Jeff from http://www.thefrighteners.com at thefrighteners(AT)sbcglobal.net. He has a section on his website for these costumes (However they are all out of stock as well.) But Jeff is extremely good at what he does and I hope he'll prove to be of some help! Tell him FYF sent ya.
    Zach Wiechmann
    www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

I agree that jeff from Frighteners entertainment is a great vendor, if he cant help you check out the Horrordome, they are the actual makers of these costumes, but unless you are buying in quanity be prepared to spend top dollar
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Thanks thats what I needed to know, whether or not The Horror Dome was the makers - My boss was looking for the makers so we could try to carry them in our retail stores.

Comment

Working...
        X