No announcement yet.

Complete Dark Ride system for sale.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Dark Ride system for sale.....

Yep, still for sale...

The winner did not come thru with payment so my baby is still looking for a new home.
    It's not on ebay yet but will be sometime soon. As for right now, she is slowly getting torn down and will be put in storage very soon.
    I've lowered the price as some things are removed from the package. I still have everything but I'm looking to see if there are any buyers for more of the complete ride stsyem and not the other items that went with it.
    So before going to ebay, I thought I would let you guys in on this first. I hate to see her go to storage but will if something doesn't happen soon.

What's included:
    11 Pretzel cars (all running and in great condition)
    730 feet of track (all in great condition)
    Loader/unloader control stations with E-stop button at main controller
    8 transformers to step the voltage from 120 to 24 vac for compliance of U.S. codes (power for the track to the cars)
    A large amount of walls, majority painted black.
    Camera/monitor system to include 16 b/w night vision cameras and 4 monitors w/ quad precessors for the cameras.
    All the electrical to cover every scene in an 11,000 sq ft haunt (metal clad wiring)
    Over a dozen exit signs with backup lights and batteries.
    8 medium fire extinguishers (current on inspection)
    Large amount of tools, power tools, tool box, jack, electric winch, welders (2 of them), bench grinder, bench drill press, storage shelves and many many extras.

$27,500

Please get with me if interested.
    I am negotiable but lets keep it real.

Thank you,
    Tom
    Last edited by Tom; 03-03-2011, 07:15 PM.
    Tom
    Creator of the Dungeon
    WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

Tom, just sent you an email.

Thanks,
    Jim
    Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
    Haunt 2013, LLC
    and
    The House of Boo
    Dallas, TX
    www.haunt2013.com