Thank you Gore Galore and Distortions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Gore Galore and Distortions

I just wanted to take a moment to point out a couple of our best vendor experiences. Gore Galore and Distortions always deliver the best quality products, with the best customer service. Of course there are a lot of other good companies out there, but Gore Galore and Distortions always stand out as the best, and seldom receive the proper recognition when everybody is busy posting about bad vendors.

That is all, carry on.
    Spinning Tunnels www.spinningtunnel.com

Haven't had the pleasure of working with Distortions yet, but Gore Galore is fantastic!!!!!
    Tyra

~Reality is only for those with no imagination~

Comment

I would have to second that. I've done business with both and I've never been disappointed. Emails, calls about progress, always accurate with shipping/finish dates, etc...

Comment

Yes they are to that have always cared about there customers and there business. I would buy for them anytime.

Robert

Comment

Agree

I can definitely vouch for Distortions...rock solid props, awesome customer service...Janene is the best when it comes to happy customers! I usually buy several items from them a year, and I'm never disappointed!!

Comment

Thank you Gore Galore and Distortions

I have never worked with Distortions however the only complaint I have with Gore galore is that their stuff is so cool I always buy it.
            Capt.Chaos
            Fear Asylum Haunted House
            Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

I made the comment at the show that if you want a prop that will be reliable and delivered reasonably soon, you can't go wrong with Distortions. Good experiences with them thus far.
              Brett Hays, Director
              Fear Fair
              www.fearfair.com

Comment

Gore Galore

Kevin and his team have been nothing short of amazing when it comes to understanding how to scare. Customer service is great and price is always worth what you pay.

Thank You Gore Galore!
                http://www.HALLOWEENROOM.com
                sigpic
                "We bring you the WHO WHAT AND WHERE of the industry we all love"

www.InsideThe HauntIndustry.com

Comment

WOW, you are awesome

Alright,
                  You give me no option but to come on the forum and say thank you for the more than awesome comments, LOL.
                  I am truly honored by your support.
                  All I want to do is make good product, and hope that it helps you scare the crap out of people.
                  I do this for the love of scaring people, so I am happy to say, based on your comments, I think the message is getting through.
                  thank you so very much. You have brought a smile to my face.
                  Kevin R. Alvey
                  info at gore-galore.com
                  www.gore-galore.com
                  www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                  www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                  www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X