No announcement yet.

M80 DESIGN SHOW SPECIALS AND FREE iPAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M80 DESIGN SHOW SPECIALS AND FREE iPAD!

With Transworld less than a week away, we here at M80 Design are proud to announce some MONEY SAVING show specials and an awesome give-a-way drawing.

MONEY SAVER #1: Spend $200+ at the Rotting Flesh Radio booth and receive 20% off your order with M80. Just bring a dated receipt from the RFR booth, with any products/donations valued over $200, to our booth at the entrance of the DarkZone.

MONEY SAVER #2: Spend $2,000+ at the Nightscream Studios booth and receive 20% off your order with M80 AND one more FREE graphic designs job (tickets, coupons, etc.).
    Just bring a dated receipt from the Nightscream Studios booth, with any product(s) valued over $2000, to our booth at the entrance of the DarkZone.

Also, stop by our booth anytime during the show and enter to win a brand new iPad! Yes...WIN A FREE iPAD!!

More money saving offers to come!

-Tyler
    Attached Files
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Sounds awesome TYLER!!!!

Also everyone that goes for anything at the RFR Booth. Donation to Costumes For Kids, Merchandise Bought, Deadite Army Sign up. Anything.

And Tyler is going to load up this iPad with some sweet Rotting Flesh Radio Shows from the entire past year to enjoy.

Finally if you haven't had a chance to learn about his new M80, Tyler was on RFR two shows ago and you can nab it on the RFR Homepage in the past shows links.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Free i-pad..............

I'm stayin '!!!! Cant wait to get my free rfr swag too !!!!!

Comment

Some Questions Answered...

OK...so I've gotten a few PM's about this iPad and JJ's comments.

-Yes, this is a FREE iPad...we're hosting a drawing at our booth, just stop by anytime and sign-up!

-RFR: We've loaded the iPad with EVERY Rotting Flesh Radio casts from January 2010 to now. We've also downloaded the RFR app on the device. We're tricking it out with what we think haunters would LOVE on something like this!

-NO...the discounts from RFR and Nightscream do NOT get you entered in the iPad drawing.

-Yes, everything is included...it's brand freakin' new! Hahaha...

Hope this clears up some things! See everybody in St. Louis! -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I'm gona have to stop by M80's booth and toss my name into the hat. Who knows I just might be the lucky one. But not if I don't enter.
          sigpic
          a.k.a. The Butcher
          a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

Tyler, I love that you are working together with other vendors for your mutual benefit! That's awesome my friend! One of my favorite sayings still is, "a rising tide lifts all boats." Way to work on lifting the boats together.

Kel
            sigpic
            Kelly Allen
            Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
            www.RaycliffManor.com
            www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
            www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Kelly,

That's actually one of my favorite quotes as well...and it's one that could be applied to almost anything. If taken seriously and applied in real life, the "practices" of said quote actually works!

Can't wait to see you all again; it's going to be a great show! -Tyler
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

BUMP for 15% OFF!!

Today, I'd like to announce:

M80 is offering a show discount of 15% OFF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE!!

This offer does not coincide with any of the vendor discounts (RFR, Nightscream)... this one, anybody can have!

Also:

Don't forget to stop by the Insane Shane Party for a chance to win the M80 Web Design door prize! A $1,500 value!

We also have a Web Package up for bid at the HAA Auction...stop by that and help support the Haunted Attraction Association!

See everybody at the show! -Tyler
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                X