Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are underwater lights useful for haunts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are underwater lights useful for haunts?

Hey everyone, we just created a new series of water submersible LED spotlights, just want to get some feedback to see if these might be useful in any of your haunts...
    I'll bring a few to Transworld if you want to check it out in person.

Here's a quick video showing the lights inside a large tube of water with air bubbles. Should be able to handle 3ft underwater no problem.

available in 6 colors: red, green, blue, amber, white, & warm white

more info here:
    http://www.darklightsystem.com/produ...Spotlight.html

- Quan
    sigpic
    The world's SMALLEST and BRIGHTEST LED spotlights! Built for haunters.

YESSSS!!! We have some lion head fountains that I would LOVE to put these in! They'd go good in our swamp too...great idea! Please bring some, or at least the info on them! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Great idea, thrilltainment:smile: I could certainly see those as being useful to any haunt that has scenes involving water.
      sigpic
      http://www.cafepress.com/Darksydesigns
      Wide variety of products, including clothing (from child to adult-sized), jewelry, wall clings, dog items, and much more. Many perfectly-suited for Halloween.

Comment

that's good to hear you guys can use these --- hope everyone can make it to the show and see these tiny guys in action. someone PM'ed me asking for the price but his mailbox was full so here's the reply: it's $59.99 per unit. If you order at the show it'll be $5 cheaper =)
        sigpic
        The world's SMALLEST and BRIGHTEST LED spotlights! Built for haunters.

Comment

I canlight my outdoor signs with them. I can ue them in tixic waste barrels filled with water and misters. I can see us using them. See at the show.
          Ed Roberts
          Founder
          The Nightmare Factory
          www.nightmarefactorysalem.com
          www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com

Comment

Working...
          X