Claustrophobia Walls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claustrophobia Walls

Hello, has anyone ever tried to make their own claustrophobia walls? would like to know how you did it.
    Thanks
    In Darkness they hunt the living
    http://www.DarkMatterScreamWorks.com

Yes i want to know too, because i have a lot of ideas

Comment

I plan on makeing some this year. I found 2 Paintball wall blowups on sale at walmart things you hide behind when playing paintball. they are 6 foot tall and 3 ft wide so Im going to turn them sideways in a hallway. they are strong enough for paintballs to hit them so I think it will be ok to walk though.
      BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
      www.horrorfields.com

Comment

I would think if you used that material that those Christmas blow ups that are used outside.
        you could attach that to your walls with enough slack in it when you put a floor blower through a side wall behind the material it would inflate the fabric.
        with that material you also could put led light behind them for soft lighting. what do you think of that?
        In Darkness they hunt the living
        http://www.DarkMatterScreamWorks.com

Comment

Walls

The guy I learned everything from was a master at coming up with stuff and doing it cheaply! I know he made walls out of carpet. I am not sure how he did it, we actually called it "Fat Man's Squeeze". At the bottom somehow he had managed to make it to where it was wide open, but you were also at an angle the further you got into it. So, not only were you getting into a tighter and tighter space, but you were almost laying on your side! It freaked a lot of people out and it was cheap to do! And again, the secret was, if you weren't above crawling, you would be fine to go along the bottom and it was pretty wide. Again, I am no builder, so I am not sure how he did it but a lot of you guys seem to know what you are doing, maybe it is a thought?
          If you're scared, say you're scared...

Comment

Working...
          X