Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TransWorld "For Haunters, By Haunters" Church Service

Hey Haunters!

I have received several e-mails about this, so I have finally gotten around to posting the info.

There will be a TransWorld church service again this year! It is For Haunters, By Haunters - meaning, come as your haunted, bloody self!

It's a casual service and it will be held in one of the conference rooms like it was last year. Once I know which room, I will post it on here - so stay tuned!

It will be on Saturday, March 12 - from 5:15pm to about 5:45pm. We picked this day/time because it is very convenient being right after show close and before most people need to be somewhere for the nighttime activities. It is completely casual, non-denominational, and it will just be the basics - a few songs, a little sermon, communion, and a blessing on our haunted weekend! It'll be a nice, quick break from the craziness to get re-focused and ready to go again!

Any questions? Post them here or PM me.

If you need details while you are at TransWorld, stop by the Pale Night Productions booth (#914 and #915) to get the info!

Hope to see you there!

Lauren
    sigpic

This is great. Thanks for sharing. I definitely would like to be there.
    ----------------------------------------------
    A.J. Porfirio

Comment

Church service will be at 5:15pm TODAY (Saturday) in Conference Room 100. The conference rooms are where the seminars are held, off to the side of the lobby.

If you need more information while on the show floor, stop by Pale Night Productions.

See you there!

Lauren
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X