Rex B. Hamilton looks forward to meeting you at TransWorld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rex B. Hamilton looks forward to meeting you at TransWorld

Rex B. Hamilton looks forward to meeting you at the 2011 TransWorld convention

March 8, 2011

Greetings, Fellow Haunters:

The TransWorld Halloween Show comes upon us all tomorrow. For the third year in a row, the biggest haunt convention of the year will gather haunters from all points to the America’s Center in downtown St. Louis, Missouri. You can find me in Saint Looey from late Wednesday afternoon until Sunday noon. This will be my 15th consecutive visit to our annual kickoff to the haunt season.

Jeff “Samhain” Glatzer, and I will grab up a room at the Renaissance Crown and Suites Hotel. In the past, the two of us could look out our hotel room’s window and spy on the convention center’s front doors far below. We will be across the street much of the time in the coming days.

----------

Both this year’s party schedule and the seminar lineup both look good to me. I’m going to sneak into many of them for a minute or two and snap some photographs.

I am especially intrigued by David “Bartholomew” Greathouse’s seminar on Thursday at 10:15 AM about creating an acting troupe. If I’m not mistaken, this is the first time that Dave has taught a class. He’s been at the haunt business for nearly 25 years, many of them with me. Dave is a fine source of haunt inspiration and intensity.

-------

Saturday the 12th will be my big day. If you catch sight of me, and I hope you do, you’ll see me sporting a new make-up job created by Jeff. It has three sets of latex horns, one set of fiberglass horns, a pair of prosthetic ears, a prosthetic nose and upper lip, a prosthetic chin, a bald cap and 13 tendrils/antennae growing out of my head. I don’t know what to call this piece, but it certainly is striking to look at. Feel free to give me suggestions as to what to name it.

-------

My wife Fluffy (her real name is Maureen) pranced into my office a just moment or two ago and insisted that I tell you about the food she’s cooked for us to offer to people we meet at the convention. She made these four entrees: cocktail meatballs, sausage meatballs, chicken tenders and a killer meatloaf. For a side dish, you can have her heavenly baked beans. Jeff and I don’t have to go to restaurants for meals because we have way too much food, and a microwave oven, too.

You have all been warned. And cordially invited.

-------

People to meet, friends to hug, weirdos to gawk at, drinks to raise and laughter all about. Could it be anything other than TransWorld?

Very truly yours,

Rex B. Hamilton

13939 Clifton Boulevard
    Lakewood, Ohio 44107-1462
    216.226.7764 (home)
    216.973.0050 (cell)
    EvilLordZargon@msn.com

Rex,
    See you in Ren Grand bar Friday night
    Kim

Comment

It was great seeing you Rex!

Comment

anxiously awaiting your transworld wrap-up report.

please, honor us with your words of wisdom. you NEVER dissapoint !!!!! thank you, oh, great one , Lord Zargon !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X