Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Breed of Visual Media

Hello Everyone,

My name is Travis Magee and I would like to introduce the new Brutal Industries website. Brutal Industries - A New Breed of Visual Media is a unique company offering services in graphic design, video production, and professional photography. We specialize in the haunted attraction, horror, and entertainment industries and work with customers nation wide.

Brutal Industries is the only company where you can get your logo, graphics for print, a website, professional photography, and a commercial made in house. We do not outsource our work. We are truly a one stop shop.

We would love to earn your business. Please take a look at our work and I think you will find that we do have a unique look to set you apart from your competition. We take great pride in our work and strive to be the best this industry has to offer.
    We look forward to a great 2011 season and wish you the very best.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to inquire about any of our services.

Have a wonderful day and see you in St. Louis!

WWW.BRUTALINDUSTRIES.COM
    Travis Magee
    Brutal Industries LLC
    www.brutalindustries.com
    www.facebook.com/brutalindustries13

Nice work. I love your logo
    sigpic
    http://www.cafepress.com/Darksydesigns
    Wide variety of products, including clothing (from child to adult-sized), jewelry, wall clings, dog items, and much more. Many perfectly-suited for Halloween.

Comment

What booth are you? We will have to check out your work!!
      Jason Weber
      Midnight Terror Productions, LLC
      Nightmare Forest
      www.yournightmarebegins.com

Comment

good job I know you guys will do very well
        I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Unfortunately, we will not have a booth out there this year. This weekend falls right on my sons birthday, so it was tough to schedule. We are flying in Friday morning, so we will be out there meeting and greeting. If you would like to meet with myself or Brandon, please give me a call. We will be happy to meet with anyone out there and show them our work. I`ll have my iPad portfolio with me.

Travis Magee : 214-289-3807

Thank you for the compliment Patrick!
          Travis Magee
          Brutal Industries LLC
          www.brutalindustries.com
          www.facebook.com/brutalindustries13

Comment

you gotta make national haunters convention

valley forge, Pa. coming up soon...........this show gets bigger and better every year. you wanna do business, THIS is the place to be.

Comment

I like the feel of your work. Send me some info on your commercials and qeue line videos.

FablesStudiosinfo@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Peter T
              FS
              Fables Studios
              Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
              https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

Working...
              X