Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To our friends and customers (whom we like to consider friends as well)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To our friends and customers (whom we like to consider friends as well)

Regrettably, Sinister Controls is closed until further notice. As you may already know, Connecticut has experienced devastating flooding over the last couple days with more to come. Unfortunately we were not immune to the devastation.
    We will be working diligently to minimize losses and reopen as soon as possible. Please bear with us as it will take some time to work through insurance and get back up and running. Please use the main email address sinister at SinisterControls dot com for any correspondence as we will continue to check it regularly.

Scott Ames
    Sinister Controls LLC
    Scott Ames

Very sorry to hear that. Hope that everyone is alright, at least.
    sigpic
    http://www.cafepress.com/Darksydesigns
    Wide variety of products, including clothing (from child to adult-sized), jewelry, wall clings, dog items, and much more. Many perfectly-suited for Halloween.

Comment

Good luck guys
      BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
      www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Sorry to hear that Scott! I feel your pain, the river behind our house in East Haven flooded and went OVER the dock walkway. If you need a hand with clean up, let me know, I'm only 30 minutes away!

Bobby

Comment

Lights are on

Inspector let us turn the utilities on but we aren't expecting FEMA to do an inspection for another week so we're in a holding pattern.
          Scott Ames

Comment

Working...
          X