No announcement yet.

prayers needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I am very sorry for your loss.

Comment

PemJack~

Deep sympathies to you and yours in this difficult time..

Healing thougths for you. and yours ...

~LoneWolf

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family
        BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
        www.horrorfields.com

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, even though I couldn't be in St. Louis, I'm sending you some prayers from Connecticut. Stay strong guys!

Comment

Positive thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family. Can't image the grief your family is feeling. Hang onto each other, I am sure you will all pull through this loss.

Comment

This is heartbreaking. Many many prayers for you and your family right now. We will pray for you guys at the TW church service tomorrow. I pray that you guys find the strength and peace you need at this time.
              sigpic

Comment

Lots of prayers heading your way...loss is never easy but so young makes it even harder. Only time will heal.

Comment

My friends, it is now 7:48 Saturday morning. I thought I would get on the board before people started coming over. My heart just aches, I feel so helpless. My poor brother across the street is just destroyed. I can't even talk to him. I don't know what to say. I know the pain that I am feeling, and can't imagine what he must be going through.

I want to again thank you for all of your positive thoughts and prayers. I know it's been said here, that we are a haunt family, and I'm finding out how true this really is. I simply cannot put into words, the gratitude that I feel for you. I am thankful that I am involved with such caring people, many of you who I have never met before. I do hope that someday I can personally thank each and every one of you.

Neil, I hope that somehow you were able to print and use the tickets.

If anybody knows the guys from Creepy Collection, I bought a "I don't doll" from them on Thursday, and I need to give them a "heads up" that I won't be picking it up Sunday. I have their business card, and will call them Monday or Tuesday and will arrange to have this shipped to me.

Fear, thank you for thinking about us, I would to have loved to have gone to your service Sunday. I saw Kip on Thursday, and was going to talk with him about Sunday's service, but he was busy talking to some people. It is my faith that gives me strength to know that I'll get through this, so I ask that you remember my brother Joe (Dominic's dad), my nephews Chris & Josh (his brothers), Courtney (his love), and my great niece Julianna (Dominic's daughter). Thank you so much. Pete.
                  Pete Follo

Comment

May God bless your family with peace over this tragic loss.

Comment

Our deepest condolences for you, and your family!! you are all definetally in our prayers!!
                      sigpic
                      Haunted Radio's Websites:
                      Home - Youtube - Facebook - Twitter

Contact Haunted Radio:
                      contact@hauntedradiopodcast.com

Comment

Working...
                      X