prayers needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prayers needed

Guys, my family and I need your prayers. I just came back home from the tradeshow in St Louis. My 18 year old nephew died last night back here in Michigan. I drove all night with my other nephew (his brother). It is now 7:51 am Michigan time. My family is a wreak. I did get to see a lot of cool things yesterday, and I got to sit in on Allen H's seminar. I have 2 tickets for tonights haunt at lemp between 8-9 and 4 tickets to the Darkness for tomorrow 9-10, that I am willing to give to anyone who can use them for free. Please pm me today and I'll give you my info so you can print them. I had 2 friends from St Louis who were going to go to the Darkness tomorrow with us, but they followed us back to Michigan. My nephew Dominic leaves behind his heartbroken father (my brother) and a 2 year old daughter. Please send us your prayers and positive thoughts. Thank you, Pete.
    Pete Follo

Oh Pete, I'm so sorry to hear that! I wish you and your family the best in such tough times.

Jared
    Jared Layman

Comment

I Truly Feel Your Grief

Life is always "short", and we can't help but feel the pain of a life lost when someone is so young and just starting their experiences that add to all of those usual life memories.
      My nephew died at 27 from a mere wart on his forearm which of course was cancerous.
      We feel so helpless.
      All we can do......is morn them.
      My thoughts are with you.
      Jim Warfield
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

So sorry.

I really hate to hear that. So awful for so many reasons. My prayers and thoughts are with you. Shane and it's saying a prayer for you. Shane
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone, your kindness is greatly appreciated. I live across the street from my brother Joe, and so his kids are my kids, if you know what I mean. I have someone interested in my tickets, I just hope Larry will let him use them. Shane, man I really wanted to meet you last night, I didn't book the party because the nephew I brought with me is underage. Pete.
          Pete Follo

Comment

Very Sorry

Pete
            I'm very sorry for your loss.

Dan

Comment

Sorry for your loss, your family are in our thoughts today...
              Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

God Bless Pete, God Bless
                Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

Pete,
                  Im very sorry for your loss, latch on to anyting positive that you can for a while. Be strong for others but dont forget to grieve for yourself. again Im sorry for your loss it is quite a burden to bear.Prayers being sent your way from St. Louis in abundance my friend.
                  Allen
                  www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

I'm so very sorry for your loss Pete!!
                    Tyra

~Reality is only for those with no imagination~

Comment

Thanks everyone for your thoughts & prayers, they really are a comfort to me and my family. Pete.
                      Pete Follo

Comment

God Bless you and your family in this time of loss
                        I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Saying prayers for you. Keep positive and know your nephew is in a better place.
                          ----------------------------------------------
                          A.J. Porfirio

Comment

My deepest sympathies.
                            sigpic
                            http://www.cafepress.com/Darksydesigns
                            Wide variety of products, including clothing (from child to adult-sized), jewelry, wall clings, dog items, and much more. Many perfectly-suited for Halloween.

Comment

Pete I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.
                              Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X