This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quarantine on 17th

Anyone been through yet? Was wondering how it was?
    ----------------------------------------------
    A.J. Porfirio

Good question because I wanted some inside on this as well... I was hoping someone could explain what it was about. Sounded interesting. Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

BUMP

Just wanted to hear what anyone thought of this haunt tour...

Thanks,

DA

Comment

i think lack of responses to this thread tells you more than you need to know about it.

Comment

I did not go, but I did talk to three people who did. It was not good, it was not finished, the guns were non functional it was a regular haunted house. Several people are trying to get their money back as they did not deliver what they said they would.
          Allen H
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
            I did not go, but I did talk to three people who did. It was not good, it was not finished, the guns were non functional it was a regular haunted house. Several people are trying to get their money back as they did not deliver what they said they would.
            Allen H
            yes, this. lol

Comment

Unfortunately, I attended this disaster of an event.

I would say 80% of the actors were totally trashed, as there was a graveyard of Natty Light outside the intro room. The actress working the door could barely stand up straight and almost fell over on several occassions.
              But... shockingly, the acting was far from the problem...

The haunt consisted of tons of black plastic, blood splattered white walls, and chicken wire panels. The 'interactive' part lasted about 1-2 minutes tops, and was very cheesy to say the least.

It was not worth the $3.75 Metrolink Pass I bought to get there, let alone the $45 ticket.
              It's sad to see haunters ripping off other haunters to make a quick buck...
              Jordan Renda
              www.NightTerrorsHauntedHouse.com

Comment

Wow. Now I am glad I was too busy to go to this.
                ----------------------------------------------
                A.J. Porfirio

Comment

Typical!!
                  All hype bullcrap!!

Comment

I went. Not good. Maybe only worth $15 with the free shuttle.
                    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

When we got to St Louis I asked Transworld about the event and the only thing they could tell me was the booth # of the guy running it. I grilled him for 10 minutes just to get an idea of what it involved. He dodged every question I asked. After that I just said good luck.
                      Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimley View Post
                        When we got to St Louis I asked Transworld about the event and the only thing they could tell me was the booth # of the guy running it. I grilled him for 10 minutes just to get an idea of what it involved. He dodged every question I asked. After that I just said good luck.
                        my guess is he dodged because he didnt know himself at that time. we were one of the first groups on Friday and still were waiting well over half an hour, add to that no signage on the walls outside of elevator causing all of us first groups to line up on wrong side of hallway. While the interactive portion of the haunt was interesting and intriguing, the actual execution was awful. in my group we had 5 (because thats the amount of guns they had at the time. Well we walked through house and when it came time to get guns, 2 of us 5 were already out of the room because it was non staffed and looked just like as uninspiring as the rooms prior. We walked back into room to see the hold up and spotted the guns, upon saying hey were are our guns, no response...umm hello you were waiting for a group of 5 werent you, while only 3 guns in the room? from there the rooms got darker, therefore unfinished as well, and 2 or 3 zombies to "shoot" at.

Comment

Who was the point of contact for this haunt? I hope to goodness it wasn't Wil. He's too good of people to endorse this joke.

Comment

Thats what I was affraid of when I first heard of this? And for the price they were asking it was a major red flag. I waited to ask people how it was. And didnt run into one person who said they had been too it. Red flag number two! Three any common sense is gonna tell you espessicially if your a haunter you just dont go setting a good haunt up in another city in that short of a time frame. Unless you a company that creates and sells haunts to the industry. Which they are not. I mean I still dont understand what it even was. I guess its some digital thing like lazer tag or something? With real actors. I would really have to of seen it first hand to give my complete opion
                            Damon
                            Last edited by damon carson; 03-14-2011, 05:00 PM.
                            Damon Carson

Comment

SO glad we didn't go!! We passed the building yesterday before leaving. It looked rather nondescript...and the price tag DID seem a little crazy for what it was. So, can I gather, the haunt is sorta like laser tag or something?? I couldn't find info for the life of me!!
                              O'Shawn McClendon
                              Creative Chair -- Operator: Cayce-West Columbia Hall of Horrors

One mans junk is another mans kick-ass new prop...

http://www.hallofhorrors.com

http://twitter.com/hallofhorrors

http://cwchallofhorrors.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/hallofhorrors

http://www.myspace.com/cwcjc_hallofhorrors

Comment

Working...
                              X