Transworld 2011 The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
    There is way to much emotion in Ashleys posts for her to be rational and listen to reason. Ashley are you a girlfriend or mom or something to one of the guys?
    Your defending with all heart and no objectivity. Its a great quality and its great your so loyal and close, but it seems like your to close to e able to see the big picture.
    Allen H
    Yes Allen, I am the GF of Jake Rich. And Im sorry if you think I am not rational or listening to reason on this issue. But I can tell you, I have seen/dealt with more of this "big picture" than any of you at the show!! Because I have witnessed the changes in everything for the past 3 years. And believe me, from what I have heard and what I have seen since TransWorld, we have more quiet supporters than you can imagine. Its pretty bad when the politics of the haunt industry is getting just as bad as our real government. People to afraid to step up and voice out against others harsh criticism. So many people don't want to step on toes..... but then you got others who will spread lies amongst themselves to make them feel superior over others.

But I will say, I am happy to be with Dream Scape now, because I am finally able to bring my thoughts and ideas to the table and they are accepted with arms wide open and not shot down in 2 secs of me opening my mouth.
    Last edited by Ashley Whetsel; 03-21-2011, 09:00 AM.
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
      Interesting for sure. Ashely I think you have a stake in this because your post is all one sided. I heard from several people and not Kevin why these guys were fired. Do I know the truth? NO will I ever know? Shane
      Another reason why people shouldn't be spreading lies... If your sheepish enough to listen to someone who has no idea about whats going on.....why not head to the sources and ask questions?!?! just pretty random how bad some folks on here are willing to bash us.....all on hearsay!!!! And when it comes to stuff like this, check both sides before you start bashing a honest man and a good company. But I honestly dont believe you heard it from "several" people......because it can only go back to one of the sources....and it wasnt from our side!!!
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I met Jake Rich last year at the show. That sucks he doesn't work for Gore Galore anymore, I really liked his style and thought he was a cool dude. He made a death knight for me last season and it turned out great. I look forward to seeing the new stuff he and his brother can do. Where is Dreamscape based out of?
        Jared Layman

Comment

Dreamscape is based out of Hartford, KY. -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by mindtumor View Post
            I met Jake Rich last year at the show. That sucks he doesn't work for Gore Galore anymore, I really liked his style and thought he was a cool dude. He made a death knight for me last season and it turned out great. I look forward to seeing the new stuff he and his brother can do. Where is Dreamscape based out of?
            Thank you for the interest in his work!! And if I am not mistaken, thats the Deth Knight I had to construct during the summer!! We had 2 on order....so I am sure one was for you! Glad you enjoyed. Keep an eye out for more interesting stuff from Dream Scape and from The Brothers Rich FX!

http://thebrothersrichfx.com/
            http://dream-scapestudios.com/index.php
            Last edited by Ashley Whetsel; 03-21-2011, 11:00 AM.
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley Whetsel View Post
              Thank you for the interest in his work!! And if I am not mistaken, thats the Deth Knight I had to construct during the summer!! We had 2 on order....so I am sure one was for you! Glad you enjoyed. Keep an eye out for more interesting stuff from Dream Scape and from The Brothers Rich FX!

http://thebrothersrichfx.com/
              http://dream-scapestudios.com/index.php
              It could be. I know I talked to him about some horns on the phone so I just assumed he did it. I look forward to more stuff from him. Tell him hi.
              Jared Layman

Comment

Ashely

Originally posted by Ashley Whetsel View Post
                Another reason why people shouldn't be spreading lies... If your sheepish enough to listen to someone who has no idea about whats going on.....why not head to the sources and ask questions?!?! just pretty random how bad some folks on here are willing to bash us.....all on hearsay!!!! And when it comes to stuff like this, check both sides before you start bashing a honest man and a good company. But I honestly dont believe you heard it from "several" people......because it can only go back to one of the sources....and it wasnt from our side!!!
                Ashley do your homework I am not some Joe Blow who runs his mouth! When I tell you I heard it from several people you can take it to the bank I have no reason to lie or misdirect anyone. What you see is what you get with me whether it be here in in person. I stand my own ground and speak only whats been told to me. I am not someones shadow nor am I a person who sits and watches people just for the hell of it. Personally I will say tell these guys to come up with something us buyers would like to buy. The word I am looking for is "Origional" and something none of us have seen that's what will make you a success. If they are as creavite as you say then tell the to PROVE IT AND SHOW US SOMETHING DIFFERENT! A knock off is just that and it only shows that someone sit and studied something someone else did and ran with it. Does it happen? Yes will a company who walkes in the footsteps of another companies work survive? NO! The will come and go like the wind.

Right now they have a cloud over them and your not helping. They should be working on making this company something totally different than what anyone else has. Go back and do your homework and see how many copy cats are still vending in this Industry anyone that copies lacks talent. Again there will be companies that come out with similar things but you hardly ever see a company totally rip off another company. Again does it happen? Yes but are they around for the long haul? Hardly ever. Hell show me something origional that's not a copy and you will see where Shane spends his money. Shane and it's forget about the other side of the story and move on to something no one has seen! Shane
                sigpic

Comment

Sadly mistaken

Your point is taken and we will continue with or without your support, your idea of how this industry works is changing. Its growing with sales that exceed Christmas and many outsiders are taking note and each year you are going to see more of this. We too have our own loyal customer base from haunters to theme parks and you can bank on the fact that they will continue to buy from us no matter what your opinion may be. Our customer service is of high standards and when we have had a problem we strive to correct it no matter what. Your just a penny in the bucket and if you never buy from us so be it, some one else will tomorrow! May your thoughts and concerns lead you to pick on someone else that takes an idea and makes it better, looks like you'll be busy for the next couple years.

Comment

Fear

I will leave it at this. Time will tell and sadly people talk. If you try something different sales will grow and employees will be happy and not talk.

I am gonna bow out here as I have made my case. Many don't post here but if they did they would be here saying very much the same as I have. Both buyers and vendors. How do I know this? Through email, text, and calls. I wish you the best and hopefully your morals will come full circle. Money is the root of all evil for sure. I would just say this and I am done with this discussion as your not going to change my mind no more than I will yours but ask yourself this. If you love this Industry as much as I do is it really worth it? Good Luck with what ever the future holds. Shane and it's a promis of a bonus is just that good sales or bad! Shane
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X